His Reaction

-NOT EDITED-

Laura's POV/

I look at Ross with worry. He doesn't look to happy. I stare at him for a while. His straight face turns into a small smile.

Ross: "Really, Oh my god, we're having a son"

He says standing up. The cop that was standing right next to us gripped his gun. Ross slides down in his seat looking down.

Laura: "You're not mad?"

Ross sits there with a confused expression.

Ross: "No, why would I be?"

Laura: "I donno. What if the baby doesnt look like you when he gos up"

Ross sinks in his chair again in disapoint. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. I look at him sadly.

Ross: "It doesnt matter if he doesnt look liek me. A dad is a person who can show a kid love. And that's exactly what I'm gonna do"

I smile hugely. Ross is soo sweet. I touch his hand, making sure the cop didn't see us.

Laura: "If I could, I would make out with your face right now"

Ross smiles and looks at the cop that was talking to another group. He stands up and kisses my cheek softly. I blush at his actionas smiling.

Ross: "When I get out, I can let that happen"

I smile and an idea pops into my head.

Laura: "Do you wanna choose the name?"

He smiles and puts his finger on his chin thinking. I sit there also thinking when Ross looks up at me smiling.

Laura: "What, you got a name?"

Ross: "Yea, sorta. Well the middle name is Shor right?"

Laura: "Yea"

Ross: "Oh, then it could be Reese. Reese Shor Lynch"

I smile at the name. Little baby Lynch. It's perfect!

Laura: "I love it"

He smiles rubbing his thumb across my hand. He looks at me and sighs.

Ross: "I wish I would be there for you. I'm sorry I'm here"

He looks at the table sadly. I hold his hand.

Laura: "No it's not. It's my fault your here. 3 months are gonna be fast"

He smiles as the security guard walks up to us. He let's go of my hands and I whisper at the lost.

Security Guard: "Ok, Ross's time is over"

Ross stands up as I hold in my tears. He sticks his hand out for me to shake it. I do it and they take him back to his seat. I frown as I walk outside and into my car. I drive home, still holding my tears. I open the door and I walk in. It's quiet. The lights were off. Rydel wasn't here, Rocky, Ell, Roxy, Riley and Pancake were gone. I hear strange noises. I hear Vanessa scream. I run up to her room. And I press my ear to it. I couldn't believe it.

-PAGE BREAK-

This story... Isn't working out for me.

~Allexa