Funeral?

~Please read my little authors note at the end. I need to tell you something. Anyway, on with my story~

Vanessa's POV/

        My moms alive? No, that's not possible. I start walking to the door. I kept telling myself. She's dead, she got shot in front of us. So is my dad. No she's not alive. She got shot. Laura and I both saw her get shot. I'm in denial as you can see.

Riker: "Babe, you coming?"

Vanessa: "Uh yah hold on. One sec"

        I walk over to Riker. I look back at the women. Is she real my mom? Should I say something. Hmm, lemme tell Riker. I hope he doesn't want me talking to her.

Vanessa: "Riker, that lady said that she's me and Laura's mom."

Riker: "Her?"

Rydel: "Don't you wanna see Laura?"

Ell: "Of course she does Del"

 Rocky: "What're you looking at?"

Vanessa: "Yah I do.Her, I-I think that's my mom"

Ell: "How do you know?"

Riker: "She said that she heard her saying that shes their mom"

Rydel: "Go to her"

Vanessa: "I can't. What am I supposed to say?"

Ell: "Just be ready"

Vanessa: "For what?"

Rocky: "This... ELLEN MARANO!"

        Her face than looks directly at me. I hate you Rocky. I hate you soo much. Riker, Rocky, Rydel and Ell all run. I freeze. That is my mom. She's alive. OMG. Tears fill her eyes. She runs over to me as hugs me crying slightly.

Ellen: "Vanessa?"

Vanessa: "Mom?"

Ellen: "Yah, its really me"

Vanessa: "I... I thought you were dead"

Ellen: "I did too. But all that matters is that I'm here with you"

        She says to me stroking my hair. I can't believe it. My mom is back. We pull away from the hug. She looks at me with tears. She wipes one of my tears with her thumb. I still have a mom. Even tho me and Laura do't have a dad, but.... we have a mom :)

Laura's POV/

        The doctors just finished the DNA test for me. The baby's father is Noah's. Ugh, I am not aborting this baby tho. I don't care who's baby it is. I don't think any baby should have to die like that. IN the middle of my thoughts a doctor comes into my room. With an police officer. What the hell are they doing here? 

Nurse: "Hello Laura. This officer wants to ask you some questions. About what happened between every thing that has happened to you"

        I guess a few questions don't hurt. I just nod and the nurse leaves. The officer sits on the chair looking at me.

Officer: "Hello Laura. I'm Officer Blake. Feel free to call me Dean. I noticed that you got sexual assaulted."

Laura: "Yes I did."

Dean: "Ok, well me and the police department already took him to jail. The other guy who sexual assaulted you, your saying he died right?"

Laura: "That is correct"