Dreams Are Not True

-NOT EDITED-

Vanessa's POV/

        I lay Riley in her bed. I kiss her cheek and I walk to where her drawers were. I pulled out one of the drawers, making sure she had her little night light. She wasn't afraid of the dark. But if she wakes up in the middle of the night, I need to make sure it's there for her. I shut the light and I leave the door open. I walk into Laura's room. She was already asleep. I was about to close the door but I heard her yelling.

Laura: "GET AWAY!'

        I walk towards her carefully. I go to the side of her bed. She was screaming. Clawing the sheets of her bed.

Vanessa: "Laura!"

        I yelled. Hoping she would wake up. I run and turn on the light. Tears were streaming out of her face. I run to her and I jump on top of her.

Laura: "STOP PLEASE. IT HURTS!"

        She says again crying. Tears form into my eyes.

Vanessa: "Laura! WAKE UP!"

Laura's POV/

It was dark..

Not one spot of light was shining...

I didn't move...

I couldn't move.

        My eyes twitch. I look up. I try to move my hands. I couldn't. I tried to move my legs but of course, I couldn't. I shift in the seat I was in. I wasn't tied. I just couldn't move. Someone turns on a light. I open my eyes and I see four people running towards me. I looked at their faces. It was...

Riker

Rocky

Ell

and someone else. I couldn't see the face.

        I didn't know what to do. I cried out for help. I didn't know how would come rescue me. But I still said it.

Laura: "H-Help"

        I barely said. My voice was sore. Not even a person standing next to me could hear.

Rocky: "Are you okay Laura?"

Ell: "It doesnt matter if she is okay"

????: "We just have to do what Ross wanted us to do"

Riker: "It's gonna be soo much fun"

        I didn't know what they were talking about. Out of no where I felt movement. I shift my head and I see.... Cody. His shoulder was bloody and so was his stomach. His hands were red. He looked like he was just shot!

Laura: "Y-Your alive?'

Cody: "Obviously dumb bitch. Now shut the hell up"

        I started to weep. I didn't know what they were gonna do. But I can guess.

Laura: "Ross will save me I-It's not what he wants"

Rocky: "We said SHUT THE HELL UP!"

        Rocky spits at me slapping me across the cheek. I felt out of the chair. My cheek stinging. Riker squats down beside me.