Vanessa Confesses

Rocky's POV/

     YAY! Vanessa said yes. Vanessa went upstairs and Riker left. "Um, I think it's time to leave" Rydel says carefully picking up Roxy. "Yah, if you need anything. Please, Laura call me" Ross says to her and she smiles. Laura hugs everyone and I stop walking. "Rock, you comin?" Ell asks me opening the door. "Um, Imma catch up later. I wanna talk to Vanessa for a bit. Go on ahead" I say walking to the stairs. "Ok, Laur you wanna go see our house?" Ross says to Laura hoping she would say yes. She nods and they leave.

     I walk to Vanessa's door. I knock and she immediately yells "Go away Laura!" "It's Rocky" I say hoping she would open the door. "Oh... then go away Rocky" She yells -_- Well then that was my que to walk in. Which I did. "What part of "go away Rocky" didn't you understand?" She snaps at me. "Sorry Ness, I just wanna see whats up?" I tell her. She sighs and says "Look Rocky, the reason why I said yes for your date is............. I-I think I have feelings for you" She starts off.

     ERMAGOD (:D), she likes me. Is this a joke? Must be some kind of catch. "But I think I also like Riker tho" She adds on. And there's the catch. But the thing is that he probably likes her too. But then again, I like her to. Wait, she likes me and Riker and me and Riker like her. Not confusing at all. 

Vanessa's POV/

     I like Rocky, and Riker :) Mixed feelings you can see. "Rocky, I'm so confused. I like you a lot, but I like Riker, a lot. Its just that... UGH!" I yell of frustration. I bury my head in my pillow. I then feel a soft hand on my back. "Hey Ness, don't worry about anything. Whatever you want is whatever you will get. I know it's hard to pick the love of your life. Especially since you had a kid with him. But it wasn't hard for me to pick. The first time I saw you I knew you we're the one. I know that you we're Riker's but no matter how hard I tried, no matter how many girls came by and asked me out I would say no. I can't stand you being with someone who isn't me. Ness please, I-I love you" He confesses to me.

     WOW! Just WOW! Rocky Lynch, just poured his heart out to me. He loves me. Last time I heard someone who loved me was Riker and that was 3 years ago. And know he's leaning in, Wait? HE'S LEANING IN. WE'RE GONNA KISS, WE'RE GONNA KISS. Wait do I wanna kiss him?? This is too complex, what if he doesn't kiss like Riker does. Then again, I haven't kissed anybody in like what? 3 God dam years. 

     In the middle of my thoughts I feel soft, warm and soo kissable lips on mine. I didn't kiss for a second but then I DID! OMG he's such a good kisser. I feel sparks al over my body. Maybe he is the right one for me. I had my hands on my sides for a while but I then put it around his neck and he smiles into the kiss and puts his arms around my waist. After, like... 7 minutes of this we break apart breathing hard. He smiles hugely and so do I. He opens his arms and I hug him tightly.

     "I can't wait for tomorrow" He tells me and I nod into his chest and for the record I can feel my hand touching his glorious 6 pac. OMG HE'S SO STRONG. Easy Vanessa. "What does that make us Ness? 'Cause that was the best kiss I have ever gotten. Oh and also 'cause you felt sparks through your bodies" He tells me. "I don't know. But lets just see how our date goes tomorrow. Then I'll see. And wait how'd ya know I felt sparks which I did or maybe didn't" I tell him. He laughs and says "I know that you felt sparks 'cause I did too" He tells me. AWW

Rocky's POV/

      Me and Vanessa kissed. OMG it was... magical. I can definitely see Rockessa coming. "Ness, do you think that Rockessa is gonna happen?" I tell her. She gets up from my chest and looks me in my eyes. She smiles and leans in and pecks my lips softly. "I think I see it" She says to me and I smile hugely. "I love you so much Vanessa" I tell her again. She hugs me tighter. "Umm Rocky, c-can you sleep with me tonight. I don't wanna sleep alone tonight, for some un-known reason" She tells me.

     I smile at her and say "I've been waiting for this day my whole life" I tell her. She giggle and walks into her cloths and goes into the bathroom. I take off my shirt and pants. And then Vanessa walks into the room. She was wearing a blue tank top with duck pajamas and her hear was in a mesy bun. She looked SEXY. I smirk at her. "Well hello beautiful" I tell her. She blushes and takes my hand and we lay down on the bed. I wrap my arms around her and she kisses me. It was more like a peck tho. "Nope, that's not a kiss" I tell her puckering up. She goes along and kisses me softly and long :)

     "That's better" I tell her and she giggles. "What about Riley? If we're together and I didn't say we are what am I gonna tell her?" She asks me facing me. My arms were around her waist and her arms were around my neck. "I don't know, but if you don't want Riker back I'll be her father. I always wanted a baby with you. It could be fun. And I'm not only talking about raising the baby. I'm talking about making it" I say with a smirk. She nudges me, "Shut up" She says to me. I smile and this time I peck her lips. "Love you" I tell her and close my eyes.

     Chapter done. Thanks for all the votes. So Rockessa happened. Imma keep with this for a little while but remember Imma still put Rinessa in 'cause you wanted it so yah. But I feel like you guys stopped reading it :( I dont get a lot of comments and votes anymore :(  

~Allexa