Episode 7:

Thalia's POV:

"Lia,"I felt a large hand enclose around my shoulder as it shook me a little. I swatted it away and cuddled further into the uncomfortable chair. "C'mon pup wake up,"the familiar voice I recognised as my father said. "Why?,"I whined as I rubbed my eyes tiredly. My body's still weak. My mind's still exausted but I'm not leaving this hospital until I'm sure that Braeden's awake. I opened my eyes to see Melissa and my dad in front of me. "What's going on?,"I asked confused. "Deaton said you need to eat and you haven't so start eating. You may be a hybrid but you still need food,"Melissa sassed as my dad placed a plate infront of me. "Okay,"I didn't even try to protest. I wouldn't have. My stomach has been rumbling since I woke up in the animalclinic but I was too tired to do anything else except sleep.

As I ate Melissa checked Braeden's vitals and my dad was holding her hand while sitting in the chair next to me. "Is she going to be okay?,"I asked. "She's going to be fine but for now she needs to rest as much as she can and as long as she can just like you,"she pointed at me. My dad had a slight smile on his face as he noticed my concern for the moca coulored girl. "She will. I'll make sure of it. Thank you Melissa,"Dad reassured her. "I'm holding you to that,"she told him as she walked out of the hospitalroom.

It was silent as I finished eating. I wanted to talk about what happened but I could never find the guts to do it. I guess now is as good as ever. "I saw mom,"I whispered but I knew he heard. He turned to look at me not saying anything. "She looked exactly like she did back then. Exactly as I remembered,"I whispered. Tears were starting to cloud my eyes. "It-it,"I struggled to finish as I cried. Dad stood up, moved the plate out of the way and lifted me up as he sat down again. He held me to his chest as I cried.

After a few minutes I calmed down enough and pulled away, looking him in the eyes. "I almost fell for it's trick,"I whispered, "I could have hurt a lot of people." I closed my eyes in frustration as a three last angry tears raced down my cheecks. "It was trying to trick you by using your mom against you. It used an image you wouldn't have suspected but pup you rose above it and you saw through it's games. You won. You won and saved a lot of people by doing that. So don't think about what could have happened. Stop thinking that you aren't strong, because you struggle to controll your powers. Controll doesn't mean you're strong. Strong means to be able to live with the fact that you still struggle with controll and you try and learn. Strong means that with your struggle to controll, you still face all the supernatural and normal life problems head on. That is what being strong is about and that is what you are,"my dad had fully turned his attention to me and was holding my hands in his as he forced me to look in his eyes. I didn't know what to say. My mind knows he's right. He's always right but my heart can't help that feel like if I fought harder against the nogitsune than this would never happened and maybe just maybe Allison and Aiden might still be- might still be alive.

Derek's POV:

My eyes trained on my daughter as I smelt the guilt radiate off of her. I can relate to what's she's feeling. I know it won't go away and I know I'm such a hypocrite by telling her that she shouldn't blame herself for Allison and Aiden's death. I still blame myself for the death of my family and it's been years and she knows this too. She kept looking in my eyes and then she looked away proving to me that she wants to believe what I say but she won't. "Pup I know I'm definitely not the right person to be preaching about this and I know that you think that I'm a hypocrite for telling you this but I need you to remember some of those years right after the fire. How I blamed myself and how I tortured myself for years out of guilt and selfblame and thinking about what ifs. I was terrible and I don't need you to turn into me. I can't see you go through that and I promise you neither can Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Malia, Kira and Liam. So if you won't move on for yourself then you move on for us. You move on for the people that care about you and have to sit and watch you do this to yourself,"I stared waiting for her reaction. She looked up at me and smiled a teary eyed smile, she launched herself at me and I hugged her rocking her as she cried and soon fell asleep.

She was asleep in my arms for a few minutes when Melissa walked in to check again and smiled when she saw Lia asleep. "You're a good dad Derek better than most non-supernatural father's,"she stated. A large smile came over my lips as I stared at her in slight awe. This has been the first time I've heard those words from another single parent of a supernatural and hearing a mother as amazing has Melissa say that to me, shows that I must be doing something right. "I've had a lot of help. If it wasn't for people like you helping me I don't want to know how she would have turned out. Thank you Melissa for being an inspiration and a role-model of what type of parent I want to be, to me,"Melissa looked like she was about to cry out of joy as she assured me that I didn't need her help but she'll always be there before walking out of the room again.

I laid back in the uncomfortable chair, my daughter in my arms. The women I care deeply about on the bed and decided it might be a good idea to get some shut eye before something happens again.

***

Thalia's POV:

I've regained most of my energy when I woke up and was pushed out of the hospital by Melissa, because according to her I need a shower and new clothes. I'm not complaining entirely. So I left and headed straight to the loft where I did as told.

I didn't want to return to the hospital immediately, because I hate it there and I knew my dad was going to be there with Braeden the whole time

I didn't want to return to the hospital immediately, because I hate it there and I knew my dad was going to be there with Braeden the whole time. I also needed to get away from him. I love my dad and I love that he cares about me but every few seconds he would worriedly look over to make sure I don't burst into tears again and it was getting on my nerves slightly. I'm pretty sure Melissa could tell and that was why she sent my out.

I still needed to check on Liam. They told me he was fine and what happened but i still need to see him to make sure so that's why I'm underneath his bedroom window. I can hear him doing his homework so I jumped and tumbled through his open window. He jumped off the bed and released a small scream. I laughed and he stared at me shocked before whispering,"You're okay." I nodded and muttered,"you too." He quickly walked over to me and took my face in his hands as he pressed his soft lips to mine. My eyes widened at this sudden gesture but I smiled and closed my eyes as I kissed, the boy I'm starting to fall for, back.

When he pulled away he started talking not giving me a chance to speak. "When they told me what happened to you I was so worried and with Braeden in the hospital I couldn't see you and I couldn't stand the thought of you being hurt and I just wished I was there for yo-,"I interupted him by kissing him again.

"Shut up,"I laughed, "I was worried about you too Liam and I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you but my dad just made realise that you can't change the past but I can be here for you now and you can be here for me now.""I'd like that,"he whispered.

The rest of the day were filled with the stories of what happened to us. He wanted to murder the nogitsune while I stood up to actually do a spell to bring the "Orphens" back and murder them myself. We laughed at stupid stories and talked about our normal lives as we became closer and closer through out the day.

Until the news came about the new assasin at school.