Season 2:Episode 1

Thalia's POV:

My dad's an alpha now. Yay. Now he has to get a pack and that means make beta's. I myself am a little nervous, because that process could kill innocent teens with low selfesteem issues. "Dad? I know you have to do this, because of Deucalion and his pack but-,"I got cut off by my dad:"Then it's my fault and you don't have to worry about it, okey?,"he questioned. I sighed but nodded.

Our heads snapped to the directions where we heard a scream. "Lydia,"both of us whispered. "That girl has some lungs,"I grumbled as I rubbed my ears. My dad laughed and ruffled my hair as I slightly pushed him. "Let's go,"my dad ordered as we walked out of the hide-out. When we got to the graveyard we saw the digging-thing tipped over and Isaac Lahey inside the  grave with an omega about to attack him. I ran forward and tackled it to the ground and growled at him causing it to run away wimpering. My dad lifted the thing that was trapping Isaac. We walked over and looked down at him. "Need a hand?,"my dad asked as I grinned at him and jumped in the grave picking Isaac up and my dad helped him the rest of the way. "Wha-what are you?,"Isaac asked. He's actually kinda cute with his blue eyes and curly, dirty blonde hair. My dad explained everything to him and told him to think about it and told him where to find us if he made up his mind.

Next morning at the graveyard

Sheriff was interogating Isaac and his father. "It's Lahey. Isaac Lahey." "You work for your father Isaac?,"Sheriff questioned. "When he's not in school. Where he's supposed to be in twenty minutes,"his father interrupted. "I hate that guy,"I whispered to my dad. "Yeah I understand that but I got a missing teenage girl and our canine unit led us here. She's not wearing any clothes and if she's out here tonight when the temperature really drops-,"mister Stilinski was cut off by Isaac:"I'm sorry I didn't see anything." Isaac's father started laughing and said:"Trust me if he saw a naked girl outside of a computer screen he would remember." Me and my dad shared a look with raised eyebrows. "How'd you get that black eye, Isaac?,"Stilinski changed the subject. "School,"Isaac answered. "Schoolfight?,"Sheriff questioned. "Nah lacrosse,"Isaac corrected. "Lacrosse? You play for Beacon Hills? My son plays for the team well I mean he's on the team,he doesn't technically play,not yet anyway it's uh,"while the sheriff talked Isaac noticed us standing between the trees as I gave him a small smile. Sheriff noticed his behaviour and turned around but my dad and I were already hidden. "Something wrong Isaac?,"he asked. "No uh sorry I just remembered that I actually have a morning practise to get to,"Isaac explained. "Just one more question,"sheriff nodded. "Do you guys get many graverobberies around here?" "A few. Usually they just take stuff like jewelry,"Isaac explained. "What'd this one take?,"sheriff asked. "The liver,"Isaac answered.

Next day in the boys bathroom

My dad wanted to check up on Jackson and after seeing him sprinting out of his chemistry class towards the boys bathroom, is the reason why I am in this place. We heard Jackson's strugling and heavybreathing. So I knocked. "I'm fine Danny just go back to class,"he stuttered. I knocked again:"Just give me a second, okey?" I got frustrated and rattled the door a bit:"I said give me a freaking second!" I ripped open the door and grabbed him pushing him out so he could face us. "Derek? Lia?,"he asked. "Looking a little pale there Jackson, you okey?,"my dad asked and patted him on the chest. He flinched before responding:"Never better." "If something's wrong we need to know,"my dad urged. "You're with us now." "Wait with you? Me with you? Ahah what am I your little pet? Just because you gave me the bite doesn't mean I'm apart of your little wolf pack. I'm sorry but to be honest you don't exactly have outstanding leadership qualities,"atleast the jackass is right about something although I won't admit it. "Is that so?,"my dad asked. "Look I've got my own agenda which doesn't involve running around the woods in the middle of the night howling at the moon with you two and McCall. So why don't you just back the fu-,"I cut him off by grabbing his face, confusing both of them when I turned his head around for both of them to see the black substance flowing out of his ear. "What is it? What's happening?,"Jackson asked. "Body's fighting the bite,"I explained. "Why?,"he sounds scared. Me and my dad back up. "I don't know,"my dad mumbled. "What does it mean?!,"he shouts at us but we ignored him and we walked away.

At night in the woods

Me and my dad were tracking the omega when we caught Scott's scent as well. We raced after them only to find the omega in an Argent's trap and Scott about to help him but the Argents are already here. My dad grabbed Scott pulled him towards the spot behind the tree I was hiding behind. "What are you doing I can help him,"Scott struggled in my dad's grip. "There already here,"I hissed at Scott. "I can help him,"Scott urged. "Quiet,"my dad ordered as the hunters started running on to the scene. Chris Argent zapped him with one of those electricalrods, forcing him to turn back. "Who are you?,"questioned Chris. "What are you doing here?" "Nothing. Nothing I swear,"he urged. "You're not from around here, are you?,"Chris questioned again. The omega didn't answer and Chris shouted at him:"Are you?!" "No, no I came... I came looking for the alpha. I heard he was here, that's it. Look I didn't do anything. I didn't hurt anyone, no one living. He wasn't alive in the ambulance, he wasn't I swear!,"he pleaded and I gripped my dad's arm tighter. He gave me a quick look and sad smile before turning back to the scene happening in front of us. "Gentlemen, take a look at a rare site. You wanna tell him what we've caught?,"Gerard asked Chris. "An omega,"Chris explained. "The lone wolf. Possibly kicked out of it's own pack or the survivor of a pack that was hunted down, maybe even murdered, possibly alone by his own choise. Certainly not a wise choise,"Gerard explained as he walked over to something that has a piece of material wrapped around it and unfolded it to reveal a sword. "Because as I am about to demonstrate an omega rarely survives on it's own," Gerard swung the sword back and forced it forward cutting the omega in half. Scott tried to struggle out of my dad's grip but my dad forced him to look:"Look. Look! Look at them! You see what they do? This is why you need me, this is why we need each other. The only way to fight them is together." "What are they doing?,"Scott asked close to tears. "Declaring war,"I whispered. "We have a code,"Chris Argent walked up to his father as the other hunters disapeared. "Not when they murder my daughter,"Gerard plunged the sword in to the ground:"No code. Not anymore. From now on these things are just bodies waiting to be cut in half. Are you listening? Because I don't care if they're wounded and weak or seemingly harmless, the ensure their live with the promise that they will never ever hurt anyone or some desperate lost soul with no idea what they're getting in to. We find them, we kill them, we kill them all."

Back at the hide-out

Isaac came walking in to the trainstation with a flashlight and asked for the bite...