Episode 4

dedicated to MeganLiebowitz

A/N!

Thank you for being there since I started this story. I am so thankfull for everything you did and I also want to thank you for the amazing new cover (above) for this book also for picking the face that portrays Lia (Alexandra Daddario)

 I am so thankfull for everything you did and I also want to thank you for the amazing new cover (above) for this book also for picking the face that portrays Lia (Alexandra Daddario)

Thank you to all the readers I never imagined this story to get so many reads. I love all of you and am so thankfull for the support!

Enjoy the chapter! Remember to vote and comment what you think! I also would love to read some ideas you have for this story. You can comment or personal message me and I would try to work it into the story.
xx
Mari

Lia's POV:

"Let's get everyone off the roof and see if you can stall the ME for 5 minutes. I've got experts of my own coming in to take a look,"Sheriff Stilinski said as my dad and I hid from the officers on the roof. "You have experts on teenage cannibals?,"Parrish asked profoundly confused and I laughed quietly at his tone. "Just five minutes,"Sheriff sighed in frustration. "Alright,"Parrish gave in and with that all the other people on the roof walked off.

My dad and I came out of our hiding place and stood on the ledge of the hospital's roof. The Sheriff jumped slightly when he turned around.

"I guess you've been here long enough to hear that we need to be quick about this,"The Sheriff stated as he walked towards us, "Scott said he called himself a-a wendigo." "Cannibalistic shapeshifters?,"I questioned as I looked up at my dad. "Correct but I haven't heard of them in Beacon Hills in a long time. They must've been well hidden,"while my dad and the Sheriff talked a scent caught my nose and I walked towards the bloodpatch on the roof and crouched down taking a deep breath. It definitely wasn't Scott or the axe man.

"Lia? What is it?,"Papa Stilinski asked me. "Scott lied,"I told him. "What? He wouldn't,"the Sheriff argued. "He did. There was someone else here too. Not just Shawn, the axe murderer and himself,"I answered. "Someone young and male,"my dad answered getting the same scent. "Smell his fear?,"he asked. "And his blood,"my dad informed. "It smells so familiar. I know this scent, I just-I don't know from who,"I muttered as I glared at the blood. The Sheriff let out an exasperated sigh before saying:"By the way Scott said that the killer had no mouth, you wouldn't happen to know anything about that?" My dad and I gave him a look, our eyebrows raised. "I guess not,"he muttered.

***

"Lia don't worry it'll come to you,"Dad grabbed my hand in his as we pulled into the Loft parkinglot. "I just- If I know who it is than maybe I can help them before him and Stiles do something idiotic,"I growled. "This is Scott and Stiles we're talking about. They'll do something stupid and then they'll want our help,"Dad replied. I sighed but nodded my head,"You're right. I mean what could they possible get into in one night?" "And besides it's not like Scott would ever claw or bite someone. It must have been Shawn, who hurt them and Scott took him to safety,"I laughed at the thought of Scott biting someone before hopping out of the car but stopped as a scent hit me. "Blood,"I whispered before running into the building full speed my dad trailing behind me as he called my name.