Episode: 3

~Stiles' POV~

"So you killed her?,"I asked Scotty as we entered the school.

"I-I don't know. I just woke up,"Scott shrugged. "I was sweating like crazy and I couldn't breath. I've never had a dream like that before,"Scott stated and my eyes widen in shock.

"Really? Cause I have it usually ends a little differently though,"I smirked.

He tried to hold in a laugh as he said:"A- I meant I have never had a dream that felt that real before and B- never give me that much information about you in bed again,"he said. "Noted. But let me take a guess here though-," Scott cut me off:" No I know what you're thinking that it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow like I'm going to lose control and rip her throat out or something,"Scott grumbled. "No that's not it,"I said and he gave me the really look and I changed my decision. "Yeah it's totally it." "Hey come on! It's gonna be fine. Personally I think you are handling this pretty freaking amazingly. You know it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take,"I shrugged. "Maybe not a class but maybe teachers,"my eyes widen at the idea and I look at him shocked. "Who? Derek and Thalia?,"I slapped him on the head. "Did you forget the part where we got'em tossed in jail?,"I asked. "Yeah I know! Bu-but chasing her and dragging her to the back of the bus felt so real,"he stated. "How real?,"I asked."Like it actually happened,"he sighed as we walked out the doors. We saw a bloody bus with the door ripped off. "I think it did,"I stated.

"She's probably fine,"I tried to calm him. "She's not answering any of my texts Stiles!,"he groaned. "You know it could just be a coincidence. A pretty freaking amazing coincidence,"I tried again only to fail again. "Just help me find her, okay,"he stated as he looked around frantically. He was starting to loose it so he punched Jackson's locker breaking it off of it's hinges. He backed away from the locker only to walk into Allison. "You scared the hell out of me,"she laughed. "You're okay?,"he nervously laughed. "When my heart starts beating again, yeah,"she smiled. He stared at her like he couldn't believe she was fine when she asked:"What?" "I'm just happy to see you,"he breathed. "Attention students, this is your principle, I know you're all wondering about the incident that happened to one of our busses last night and while the police work to figure out what happened classes will continue as scheduled,"we all groaned at that. "Save me a seat at lunch?," she ruffeled his hair and walked away as he breathed a yeah.

Harris' class

"Maybe it was my blood on the door,"Scott turned and whispered to me. "It could've been animal blood, you know maybe you caught a rabit or something?,"I stated. "And did what?,"he asked confused. "Ate it,"I shrugged like it was no big deal. "Raw?,"he asked. "No you stopped to bake it in your little werewolf oven. I don't know you're the one that can't remember anything,"I stated and before he could respond Harris cut him off:"Mr. Stilinski if that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to pull the headphones out every once in a while. I think you and Mr. McCall would benefit from a little distance, yes?,"He asked and I responded with a no. He pointed at us to move and we did then he opened his mouth again:"Let me know if the separation anxiety gets too much." "Ha,"I sarcastically laughed. The girl next to Scott shot out of her seat and said:"Hey I think they found something!,"we all joined her and looked out the window to see a man being wheeled to the ambulance. "That's not a rabbit,"Scott whispered to me. The man jumped up and screamed and all of us jumped back. "Oookey. This is good, this is good. He got up he's not dead. Dead guys can't do that,"I tried to reassure. "Stiles I did that," he looked like a lost puppy when he said that.

Lunch

"But dreams aren't memories,"I tried to reassure. "Then it wasn't a dream! Something happened last night and I can't remember what,"he said as we sat down. "What makes you so sure that they even have all the answers?,"I asked. "Because during the fullmoon they weren't changed,they were in control while I was running around attacking some totally inocent guy,"he stated. "You don't know that,"I shot him down. "I don't not know it,"he countered and I sighed. "I can't go out with Allison I have to cancel,"he sighed. "No you're not cancelling okay? You can't just cancel your entire life we'll figure it out,"I shrugged.