Episode 2

Lia's POV:

We ran into the animal clinic Scott and Stiles carrying my dad as Lydia and I ran ahead to open the doors.

Deaton ushered them to put him on the table. "Wow,"he muttered as he stared at my teenage dad. "Wow? As in I've seen this before and know exactly what to do kind of wow 'cause that's the type of wow we're hoping for,"Stiles rambled as he looked up at Deaton with hope but by the look on Deaton's face I knew that Stiles isn't getting the answer we all are hoping for. "I think you might be overestimating my abilities,"Deaton answered.

I, myself, was having an inner breakdown and although I'm trying to keep a cool front it isn't working. My dad promised everything would be okay and now he's a teenager,who thinks I'm his dead sister. We can't have a moment of simple peace and happiness, can we? Everytime we defeat some evil supernatural creature, something bigger and stronger comes and I can't help but think that if Deaton doesn't know what to do this would be the one that defeats us. That we wouldn't be able to win. What if he's stuck like that? What if I will never get my real dad back? Does this make me an orphan? He won't remember me. He'll only remember a small baby. A tear leaked out of my eye as that thought crossed my mind.
"He's cold. Really cold,"Lydia stated as she held his hand and looked up at Deaton. Deaton started examining him as Scott asked:"Do you think this is permanent?" I had to bite my lip to keep myself from letting out a whimper. "I'm not even sure a medical diagnosis is even adiquite,"Deaton replied and just like that more tears fell. "This is well beyond my expierience,"Deaton stated and I could smell the nervousness radiating off of him. He's frightened. He promised nanna Thalia to look after us and this is what happened. "Then what do we do?,"Stiles asked. "Until he wakes up? Probably not much,"Deaton replied,"Might be best to leave him with me. He'll be safe here." "You mean from Kate,"Stiles added on. I've stopped listening and instead turned to look at the rain running down the window as they compete with the tears on my cheecks. "If she's alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past that gate,"Deaton explained. "Why would she want to do this to him?,"Lydia asked. "Knowing Kate it's for a reason that won't be any good for anyone but her,"Deaton replied. "And bad for everyone else,"Stiles pointed out the obvious. "You know you guys should probably just go home,"Deaton stated. He probably means them, because there is no way in hell that I'm leaving my dad's side,"He doesn't look to be in any danger. So maybe the rest of you should get some sleep. It is a school night. You all need to start taking care of your own lives again." "Someone should stay with you,"Scott stated. "He's my dad,"I said the same time Lydia offered to stay. "Lia you need rest. You need to go to school, you're a freshmen. My grades are fine beside missing a few classes. I have enough to credits to graduate anyway,"Lydia spoke in a soft tone. "I-,"Scott interupted me:"Derek'll kill us if he wakes up and you're not in school and besides Lydia and Deaton will notify us immediately if he wakes up." I looked to them for confirmation and they nodded their heads in agreement to Scott's statement. "That settles it I'm staying,"Lydia stated. "I'm so not okay with this,"Stiles shook his head."Guys go,"Lydia stated looking directly at Stiles. "No,"Stiles replied sharply. "Text us when something happens,"Scott reminds. "Nope still not okay with it,"Stiles replied not moving. I sighed I am too tired, irritated and worried to deal with Stilinski's stupid crush at the moment."Not going anywhere,"at that statement I started walking and grabbed his shirt colar and started dragging him out. "Alright just because you're stronger,"he didn't finish as I pushed him out the door.

"Just drop me off at home Stiles,"I mutter as I climbed into the Jeep. He climbed in the driver seat and we were off. "Are you sure you want to go to the Loft? You'll be alone,"he stated. "I-I'll be fine,"I mutter. "Lia I know how you feel,"he stated. "How? How can you know what it feels like to know if your father will remember you if he wakes up?,"I asked tears in my eyes that slowly flowed down my cheecks. He stayed silent and I scoffed before whispering:"Thought so."