Bonus Chapter

~Lia's POV~

After everything that happened I wanted-no needed-a change I'm definitely not the same girl I was when we first came to Beacon Hills

After everything that happened I wanted-no needed-a change I'm definitely not the same girl I was when we first came to Beacon Hills. I am different, more mature yet still more childish. After everything that happened here and that I've been through I am able to think and make more mature decisions but I've also made more friends and because of them I am able to tap into my childish side more than I ever could. Mostly have Stiles to thank for that. My dad's pissed at him, because he thinks Stiles' sarcasm has started to rub off on me. Which I totally don't see.

Back to this change I want. It is the reason that Lydia, Malia, Kira and I are sitting in the hairstylist's. "Are you sure about this?,"Lydia asked her lips trembling as she held onto my long black hair. "Absolutely,"I replied and she whimpered. "Bu-but your hair is so beautifull,"she exclaimed as she brushed my hair with her fingers as she stood behind me while I sat in the chair. "Thanks but after everything I just-,"I sighed trying to think of a way to phrase it. "A change?,"Kira offered as she placed her hand on my shoulder and I smiled sadly at her as I nodded. "Yeah,"I sighed. "I get it. Okay. I do but does it have to be so short?,"she asked and I rolled my eyes at the strawberry blonde. "Well I think it'll look badass,"Malia piped in from the couch where she sat catching up on math. "Thank you, Malia,"I said pointing at her. "Ugh fine but what about Derek, your dad, will he be fine with you doing this, because I don't think he'll be,"she pointed out and I slightly rolled my eyes at the emotional girl. "Lydia it's my decision and my dad will understand,"hopefully, I thought. "Bu-,"she tried again. "Okay why don't you come sit with us,"Kira pulled her back. "And read some fashion magazines. You like that, right?,"Malia offered. Lydia taking it as a sign that clearly meant shut up, huffed and sat down with her arms crossed over her chest. It didn't last long. Thirty seconds the hairstylist arrived and after continues glances at the magazine Lydia gave in and grabbed one sitting back down as she flipped through the pages.

"Okay you ready to get started?,"the young brown haired with pink tips and greened eyed women asked. "Yes,"I grinned. She turned me away from the mirror and the next thing I know a few locks of my waist length hair fell on the ground.

***

"Are you ready?,"Sabrina, the hairstylist, asked as she had a huge grin on her face. "Show me!,"I squeeled out. "Alright,"she turned the chair and my mouth dropped open as I stared at my new and amazing hair.

"It looks amazing,"Kira grinned as she stood behind me smiling in the mirror

"It looks amazing,"Kira grinned as she stood behind me smiling in the mirror. "Yeah I'm kind of jealous now,"Malia grinned still from her spot on the couch. "I love it,"I stated smiling as I played with the purple ends. "Lyd what do you think?,"I asked her. "I was against it at first but now that I'm actually seeing it I have to say that it looks fabulous on you,"She declared as she stood next to Kira. "Thank you,"I smiled at Sabrina. "No problem. I have to say it looks great,"She complimented. I payed for my new look and stepped out of the store with my new hair blowing in the wind and I have to say it feels amazing. "I've got to head back to the loft my dad'll probably be worried,"I exclaimed as we were walking towards Lydia's car. "I'll drop you there right now,"she agreed. I thanked her and got in the front with Kira and Malia in the back.

The Loft

I climbed out of the car and waved goodbye to them as I watch the car speed out of sight. I ran up the steps to the loft excited, yet nervous to hear what my dad thinks. "Dad I'm home!,"I called as I walked to the table by the window. "Hey pup,"my dad walked in pulling on a shirt still not seeing my hair. "How was- your hair?,"he cut himself off mid-question. "So what do you think?,"I asked as I spun in a circle giving him a full view. "It looks great but can I ask why?,"he came and stood by me as I sat on the table. "I've been thinking that I needed a change, because with everything that happened in this town and to us, I'm not the same little girl I was when we first arrived and I wanted- no I needed a change,"I explained as I kept my gaze on the ground. He didn't answer for a few seconds and I looked up to his calculating eyes trained on my hair. "I understand and I like it,"he stated a smile forming on his lips,"but always remember that no matter what you'll always be my little girl, my pup." A smile broke out on my face and I gripped my dad into a hug my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. "I love you daddy,"I whispered. "I love you too, Lia,"he whispered back.

When my dad pulled away a bunch of shots were fired and we expierencedly dodge them. "Hate to interupt this sweet moment,"the same guy that tortured my dad, Peter and I a few months back stood infront of us with a cocky smile on his face. "But we need to find someone. Where's the she-wolf?,"he asked. "We'll never tell you where aunt Cora is,"I growled my eyes flashing purple. "Cora? Who the hell is Cora?,"he asked confused. Just then a smoke bomb was thrown and all of us started caughing. I took in a deep breath and started choking as I realised the smoke was laced with wolfsbane. Next thing I know I'm shot with something and fell to the ground my eyesight became blurry and the last thing I saw was someone dragging my dad out of the loft and then darkness.