Episode 10

~Derek Hale's POV~

Scott and Stiles came to me with Stiles in tears as they explained to me that Jennifer was the one that sacrifises people and that she tried to kill Lydia and that she took the sheriff and Lia... my daughter. No one touches my daughter.

"Derek!,"she called as she entered my loft. "Derek where are you?!" "Right here,"I called as I came out of the shadows. She ran into my arms as I hugged her but what I really wanted was to rip her head off. "Something happened. Something happened at the recitle,"you tried to sacrifise a redheaded teenage girl named Lydia Martin. "At the school. I have to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them." "From who?,"I asked. "Scott, Stiles,"she answered. "They're gonna tell you things, things that you can't believe. Whatever they tell you, you trust me. You trust me, okay?,"the whole time I was trying to find something in her eyes that proves her innocence but the way she's talking and the way she begs me with her eyes only proves that she did it and it hurts, because I actually cared for her. "What is it?,"I asked. "Promise you'll listen to me?,"she begged. "I promise,"I nodded. She kissed me but it's a little hard to kiss someone and pretend that you trust them completely when you know that, that person has your daughter and is using her power somehow. She pulled back and something changed in her eyes it's like they became darker. "They're already here, aren't they?,"she stated more than asked. I looked at the teens as they walked out of their hiding place and aproached us. "So they told you it was me, that I am the one taking people?,"she asked. "We told him that you're the one killing people,"Scott snapped. "Oh yeah that's right commiting human sacrifises. I-I probably do it on my lunchbreak that way I can get back to teaching highschool English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense,"she laughed in disbelief. "Where's my dad?,"Stiles asked with tears in his eyes. "How should I know?,"she asked. "Derek tell me that you don't believe this?,"she pleaded. I glanced at them and asked:"Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?" "No,"she cried out. "Then ask her why she almost killed Lydia-,"Scott got interupted by Stiles-,"Or the fact that she has your daughter somewhere and is using her witchy powers." "Lydia Martin and Lia?! I don't know anything about that,"she screached in disbelief. "Then what do you know?,"I asked her. "I know that these boys for whatever misguided reason are filling your head with some upsurd story and one they can't prove by the way,"she countered. Scott held up a bottle with a white substance and said:"What if we can?" "What's that?,"Jennifer asked. "My boss told me it's a poison and a cure which means you can use it or it can be used against you,"he opened the bottle and before he threw it at her she said:"Mistletoe." Her face twisted into a hidiously scarred...thing. She was breathing heavily and turned to look at me and then tried to run but I grabbed her by the throat and lifted her up. "Derek wait! Wait,"she called. "You need me,"I ignored her as my claws were extended and asked:"What are you?" "I'm the only person that can save your sister and tell you where your daughter is. Call Peter! Call him!,"she ordered and I did just that.

"It's not good. She's in and out of conciousness, vomiting up black blood and another alarming substence,"he answered after I asked him what's happening with her. "Mistletoe,"I interupted him. "How did you know that?,"he asked but I didn't answer and instead let my arm that held my phone drop to my side as she laughed and I only tightened my grip on her throat. "Derek! Derek what are you doing?!,"Scott called to me. "Her life it's in my hands!,"she spoke and I tightened my grip on his neck and lifted her up. "Stop! Derek! Stop!,"Stiles called. "Stilinski you'll never find him and you'll never find her,"she strangled to call out. I was so close to ending her life when Scott started calling my name and I did one of the hardest things I ever had to do and let her drop to the floor. "That's right you need me,"she looked at me and then shifted her gaze to the guys:"All of you."

~Third person's POV~

Derek,Jennifer,Stiles and Scott

Derek Hale drove his car down the wet road with the storm in full force around the car and in his pasenjer seat sat the women he was falling in love with, the women he thought he could trust that turned out to be a dark druid, called a Darach, who ritually sacfifised people and has his human pack member's father somewhere waiting to be ritually sacrifised and poisened his sister and only she could heal her and the last bust worst thing is she has his daughter somewhere and is using her power to create this storm and more chaos.