Episode 23

Lia's POV:

I woke up after the, what feels like a hundred times, from my body shutting down as it couldn't take the pain of the poison pumping throught it. I heard whimpering and looked to see Lydia being dragged by the Nogitsune. "L-Ly-Lydia,"I stuttered out trying to talk. "Lia!,"she shouted and ran towards me. The japanese demon laughed and turned walking away.

"Oh my gosh are you okay?,"she asked as she bent over me. "No listen Lydia I need you to take something sharp and stab my leg with it,"I ordered. "What?!,"she asked horrified. "He poisoned me with some really powerfull wolfsbane. I need it out of my system faster now that wound will speed up the healing process,"I explained. "O-okay,"she nodded as she looked around and found a stray piece of metal. "That'll work. Now do it Lydia,"I ordered. "Oh my gosh. Okay. I can do this it's just stabbing one of my friends in the leg with a piece of metal. No no I can't do this Lia,"she shook her head. "Lydia do it,"I ordered. "I can't," she snapped back. "Okay think about this:My uncle killed innocent people. My uncle bit you turning on your banshee powers. My father thought you were the kanima and was trying to kill you. My uncle used you to reserect himself,"she shook her head tears in her eyes. "That was them not you,"she shook her head. "Lydia did Scott tell you what the colour of my eyes were before I became a hydrid?,"I asked. She shook her head no. "They were blue,"I stated and she gasped turning to look at me horrified. "You know what that means Lydia,"she shook her head not believing it's true. "No you couldn't have,"she mumbled. Tears trickling down her cheecks. "Yes Lydia I could and I did,"I told her. "I killed someone,"I stated. "No,"she shook her head. "Yes,"I replied. She didn't want to believe me as she shook her head continuosly. "I killed someone!,"I shouted at her and she screamed as she stabbed me in the leg with the metal. "Aaaagh,"I groaned as I bit my lip trying to stop myself from screaming and I drew more blood. Black spots danced in my vision as the pain spread like fire through out my body.

I closed my eyes as Lydia started calming down and looking around like she was in some kind of trance as she looked around and started standing and touching the walls as she listened for something. "Can you hear them?,"the nogitsune asked as Lydia pulled me to my feet and started draging me as she walked away from him. "They're louder down here, right?,"he asked. Lydia started walking faster in the tunnel trying to get away from the demon following us. "That's because a lot of bad things happened here,"he answered his own question. "What are the voices telling you?,"he asked as he got closer as I was too busy worrying about digging my fingers into my wound to make it bigger. "Are they telling you that Stiles is dying?,"he asked. "Wait what?,"I asked my eyes wide as I looked at Lydia's fearfilled features. "They're right. He is dying,"he taunted. "Then why do you need me? Do you think I can tell you something?!,"Lydia asked frantically as she gently layed me against the wall and then tried pulling on the metalgate keeping us from exiting. "I know you can,"his demonic voice drawled as he got closer and closer. "I won't tell you anything!,"Lydia shouted at him. "Of course you won't. You'll be screaming,"he smirked as he stood right behind her and infront of me. "And you little Hale are here, because you are a very powerfull girl and once I'm at full power I'll absorb every last drop of that witchy power and since that's connected to your life force think of it as me taking all of your power and then it is poof bye bye baby hybrid,"he smirked viciously as he bent down to my level. "No no no,"Lydia muttered over and over again. "Go to hell you asshole,"I spat in his face as my eyes glowed and I knew my power was slowly returning and I'm healing quicker. "Yeah well I'll see you there,"he smirked as he pulled a needle out of his pocket and the scent of wolfsbane immediately penetrated my senses as he stabbed me with the poison in my neck again. "Aah crap,"I muttered as my eyes got droopy again and my vision blurred as I started loosing conciousness again. The last thing I heard was Lydia screaming my name and the nogitsune's menacing laugh.

This time however was different. This time I was pulled into a type of vision:

The pack except Scott, my dad, Ethen and Aiden and Stiles were fighting the Oni. Their swords and Kira's clashed together in an epic battle as Allison shot arrow after arrow and Isaac was battling with hand to hand combat, he was fully shifted as they were fighting a loosing battle. The oni repeatedly slashed open his stomach and just as I thought he was about to die, like a glimmer of hope Allison shot a different type of Arrow into one of the Oni and it started glowing orange as it dyed. Like just another reminder that this world is cold and heartless an oni appeared behind her and impaled her.

I woke up and screamed in sync with Lydia:"ALLISON!" "No no no,"I muttered it was a dream it can't be real,"I whispered repeatedly as I shook my head as tears streamed down my cheecks as the picture of Allison being stabbed played infront of me over and over. Tears streamed down Lydia, a very week Stiles and I's faces as we cried in the tunnel.