Chapter 16

Jack

"What am I going to do?" I ran my hand through my hair.

"I got it!" I snapped my fingers and carried Elsa to the North Pole.

~~~~~

I reached the workshop and put Elsa down on the couch.

"What's wrong with her mate?" Said bunny pointing his finger her Elsa.

"Pitch was in her room and she was shot with ice."

"How did she get shot with ice?" North asked.

"for some reason, pitch got hold of her powers." I looked at Elsa with a worried look.

North looked at the window at the ceiling.

"Ah Man In Moon just In time." North said with relieve.

"we have got a problem." Bunny said.

North explained the situation to Man In moon.

North turn to face me "Man In moon said that he can't help but heknows someone who can.But there's not much time hurry Jack!"

I turn to Elsa. "Hey Snow can you make it?"

"yea i can. But i'm very cold Jack."

"Hold on." I carried Elsa and flew away to find the trolls.

~~~~~

We arrived at the trolls and landed on the ground.

"Hey what are you two doing here? What happen to Elsa?" I turned around and saw Kristoff.

"Elsa got shot by ice"

"what? how?"

"I'll explain later now we need to find the trolls. Any idea where we can find them?"

"They are here alright."

"Threre's just rocks here."

Suddenly the ground started to shake and rocks became trolls. All of them look at kristoff and carried him off his feet.

"Stop guys we have a serious problem." Kristoff tried to struggle out of their hands.

One of the trolls have a worried look on his face and walked up to me.

"The sister got it too?"

"yea by the boogeyman."

the troll touch Elsa

"Can you fix it?"

"I can help tell you how to make the frozen heart melt but not the darkness. But if you take melt the frozen heart, the darkness wil crush her heart and she would not live. I'm afraid there's nothing i can do."

"Snow what am I going to do?" I look at my arms which were still carrying her.

"Its okay Jack at least I get to die in your arms" she said with a faint smile with one hand on my cheek.

"Elsa your fingers turned into ice." I said with a worried look.

"Its okay Jack. I will die anyway."

"No I will not let anything happen to you." I looked up and flew up.