Chapter 39

Recap Chapter 38

"Flora" My eyes snapped open, I had fallen asleep. I stood up from the chair. No one else was in the room, where had they gone?

"Flora." My attention snapped to the door. Without thinking, I moved towards it, and placed my hand on the door knob. The door swung open easily. "Flora". The voice whispered through the clearing in front of me.

"Flora, my darling..."  The voice came from the left.

"Flora, calm down...." From the right now.

"You must calm down, clear your mind."  The voice was so reassuring that I could do nothing else but obey. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. And cleared my mind. 

I felt a rush of air around me and a slight moment of intense dizziness. But as fast it came about, it left. 

I felt a presence, and a deep voice. "Flora honey. Open your eyes." 

I did, and was greeted by a pleasant sight. 

"Vaettur..." He smiled slightly. "Father" I corrected myself, this was my father. 

Chapter 39

I could only stare. He had changed, so much, yet he was still the same man. 

Gone was his dark physique, and in it's place stood a man of the lightest of blond hair, plan skin only lightly touched with color, and eyes of ice blue. 

I must have been staring for some time when he finally spoke.

"I know. I look different." He waved at himself in distaste. "Just another reason to hate Narishka." 

I was still so shocked that he was actually in front of me that I was rather suprised I could form any words at all. "She did this to you?" I managed to say.

He sighed and sat down in a plush chair that was suddenly behind him. "Yes, when she placed me  in this cage." He paused to shoot back a glass of scotch that suddenly appeared in his hand. "She took more than just my freedom."

"I'm sorry, for all that you have gone through." 

His attention snapped from his glass that was once more refilled to me. "Ye are sorry for what I have gone through?" The glass vanished just as fast as he appeared at my side. "Oh my darling, it is ye that has gone through so much." He pulled me down into a couch that was suddenly behind us.

"Love, ye all of a sudden found yerself in a strange new world, a different time. Ye were introduced to a world of magic and strange creatures, and most of all ye found out who ye really were." He looked at me then, really looked at me. "Oh my sweet Flora, how I've missed ye."

"As have I." I replied not able to hide the tears that were forming. 

"Oh my flower now donna cry." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around me in a tight embrace. For a moment I allowed myself the peace. 

"What are we to do?" I whispered. 

"Fight" he replied. 

************************************************************************************************************

The End....of this book.

As you may have noticed, I haven't been on...in a LONG time. Sadly, I've lost many of my ideas for this book. So, the only way I could really get how to move on was by moving on to another part of this story. Roderick's (Lorcan's bro with angry shapeshifting issues) part. So, if you would wait a bit and join me in my second installment of this...err...series you will be able to move on with the story. I am going to start writing right after I post this and hopefully post the first chapter soon. It will be called "The Darkness Throughout: An Andra Kingdom Novel", and will be set in the 21st  Century, at least in the beginning. It won't be long, at least I don't think. But hopefully it will be great. 

I do not think I will mark this as "completed" because I may come back and do some changing or something in the future. 

Second Book:  http://www.wattpad.com/4447208-the-darkness-throughout-book-two-of-the-andra

Please continue reading on! Thanks! :D 

-Morgan