Chapter 35

Paranormal #97!!  thanks to the few that have actually been reading all along! Thanks SO much, for sticking with me even when I didn't post for a long time. :D I <3 you! 

Chapter 35

Lorcan~ 

I leaned heavily against the column on the porch outside of the small home that had been given to us four for the night. 

Victor...

It still amazed me that a prick like that could actually be kind, but then again it was Narishka that had put the evil into him. She kept looking worse and worse, I couldn't understand it. What had made her be so incredibly evil and disturbed? 

"Lorcan? "Caitirina's soft voice called out. I turned to find her pushing back the whispy curtains that served as a screen.

"What are you doing up?"  She asked sleepily. Her dark red hair tossed around her head as if she hadn't been sleeping well. The color of her hair contrasted nicely to the white silk robe she wore, Courtesy of Ava. 

"I couldn't sleep." I replied. She walked towards me but stood far enough back as if she wasn't sure how close she should get. I made the decision for the both of us and pull her into my embrace. She immediately snuggled into my chest. It felt right to have her there.

"I couldn't either, to much on my mind." She pulled me closer. "Plus it's freaking cold!" 

I laughed, Gods she was so cute. "It's a bit chilly. It is normally here at night. But most are used to it."

"Well, I'm not." She pulled at the light shirt I wore. 

"What are ye doing lass?" 

"My hands are cold, and since you seem to run at "hot", in more than one way really, I figured you could share some of the warmth." 

"Hmm...I suppose I could do that." I pulled her close.

We held onto each other for a few moments, and then she spoke.

"Lorcan..."

"Hmm?" I murmured and stocked her hair.

"I love you." 

I pulled back and pulled my hands from her hair to her rest on her beautiful face. 

"And I love you." I kissed her slowly and lifted her in my arms. 

"Where are we going?" She asked softly. 

"To bed, my darling." 

************************************************************************************************************

"Get up! Get up!" 

I shot up in bed as Guraund burst into the bedroom. Bal hot on his heels.

"What are you doing!" I roared.

"Hurry, get up? Where's Caitirina? She's not in her room." 

Caitirina moaned as she stretched under the covers from where she lay curled up next to me.

"Oh..." Bal and Guraund both stopped. 

"Dude...nice." Guraund whispered excitingly. 

I felt Caitirina stiffen. 

"Lorcan?" She asked.

"Umm, yes?"

"Please tell me that not--"

"It is, and as much as I really want to enjoy this moment. We need to go. Now." Guraund pulled the covers off us quickly. 

"What the hell!" I grabbed for something to cover my lower half, only a small pillow was handy. Luckily Caitrina wore my shirt. 

"Yeah, yeah. Yell at me later. We have to go. Now." He growled.

"What is the problem?" I said through clenched teeth. 

"Victor. He is here." 

Short, I know! But I have NO time, and wanted to give you a wee bit of a cliffhanger. Hope you enjoy! Yes...they did..."WooHoo" lol. I didn't elaborate on the details, but you get the picture. Please leave feedback!

Comment/Fan/Vote!

-Morgan :D Thanks for reading!