Chapter 26

Dear Readers: I'm really sorry it took me so long, and I haven't much to show for it. I've been so busy lately, and have been having kinda writers block. I've just been in a slump lately. But don't worry I'm coming out of it. I'm going to try to write more, and more often. But school is been getting kinda intense lately, so we'll see. Please don't let this stop you from reading the book. It might take a while, but I will finish this book, hopefully before June. I'm hoping you guys are liking it so far. I really want some feedback, what you do/don't like. Thanks! And if you could, Vote/Fan/Comment. :D

-Morgan

Chapter 26

Caitirina~ 

"Is that Lorcan?" I laughed as I took the photo Pantera held. It showed a boy around the age of 8, standing tall and proud next to a man that almost looked exactly like Lorcan now. 

"Yes, Lorcan and his Father." She replied, she looked at the picture for a moment longer and placed it back in her book. 

"So there is cameras around here?" 

"Not really, I just happened to have one from a...friend." She replied.

"This friend wouldn't happen to be Guaurd would it?" I asked, knowing that he was the "friend" of many lately.

She turned and looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "Yes, how did you know?" 

"It seems he's quite friendly with most. So how exactly does everyone know him?" 

She seemed to really consider it for a moment and then turned and smiled at me. "It's like he's always been there. Even when his mother only controlled the other side, he was always there."

I nodded, it sounded like him alright. 

Pantera showed me a few more pictures of Lorcan and his family. Him recently, as a teen, a toddler, a baby. He was so cute as a baby, hopefully ours looked just the same. Wait, ours? Where had that come from? I wasn't even sure if we were a "we" yet, much less if we were going to take this to the next level. If we ever got out of this mess that is.

"What are you thinking?" 

"What?"

"You were smiling for a moment, and then you seemed to be...frightened almost." She looked at me with genuine concern. I realized how much I missed that, the motherly concern.

"Just thinking." I replied.

"Of Lorcan?" 

"Yes." I looked at her for a moment, and decided that I actually felt comfortable confiding in her. "I don't know what I am to your son. I only remember so much from before, but what I do, it's love. But now, I don't know what to think of this, any of it. This place, my life, your son. I'm just so confused with it all."

"Don't be worrying my darling, it will all make sense later."

"Everyone keeps saying that, but I don't see how." 

Lorcan~

Impreuna ca unu, pentru totdeauna. 

As the last word left my lips, the world began to spin, and then disappear. One moment I was there, and the next, gone. It was like I was in the eye of a hurricane. I couldn't tell which way was up, which way was down. Everything was just a blur, as I flew threw what I hope led me to Caitirina. 

 Caitirina~

Impreuna ca unu, pentru totdeauna. 

The words whispered on an invisible wind. Suddenly the air in front of Pantera and I began to shimmer, intricate waves of multiple colors and light weaved back and forth. The waves began to move faster and faster, until it was just a large mass of color. Then suddenly a large bright light blast from the middle, I shielded eyes from it. After a moment the light disappeared. I lowered my hand and gasped at what I saw.

"Welcome home, son." Pantera replied.