Sir, are you married?

Kaya's POV ( Right after the kiss )

I ran to the parking lot, where Lola is waiting for me. I ran to her car and jumped in.

" OMG, what happened?! " Lola screamed when she saw my tears.

" Just drive. I'll tell you when we're out of here. " I said between sobs.

Lola nodded and started to drive away. Once we where on the road I began to tell her what had happened.

~~~~~ 10 minutes later ~~~~~

" He effing kissed her when he knew you where coming?! That lying son of a b**ch! I'm going to kill him and rip of his... " Lola screamed and at the last part I interrupted her.

" WOW! That's a bit extreme. You don't have to rip of his... Yeah..." I said. I had calmed down now. I had stopped crying and what Lola just said made me smile a bit.

I really shouldn't care if Mark kiss his wife. I don't have a right. We're not together or anything. But it still hurts to know that your baby's father is a lying son of a b**ch. ( Lola's word's, not mine.) Maybe he lied to me from the beginning; maybe he just wanted a one night of " fun " and I was a easy target that night.

" Sure... So, how are you going to handle this? I mean, how are you going to walk into hiss class tomorrow knowing what he did?? " Lola asked, and she was right. How am I going to face him tomorrow knowing that he lied to me?

" I don't know. Maybe I'll ask mom if I can skip because I'm sick cuz of the pregnancy. That way I've got the whole weekend to decide what to do. " I said.

Lola nodded and we spent the rest of the ride in silence.

A few minutes later we arrived to my house. I said my good- bye to Lola and went inside.

Once inside I found my mother on the couch, watching One Tree Hill on TV. I sat down next to her and watched it with her. I've never watched it before, but it wasn't that bad, in fact it was quite good. It is sort of like my life; drama.

An hour or so later mom decided to make dinner.

While we where eating pasta, mom started asking about school.

" So, how was it at school?"

" Good. Boring as usual. " I simply said. I didn't want to think of Mark and that kiss, affraid that I'd start crying again.

Mom nodded and we continued to eat.

After dinner I went up to my room and started to do my homework. Ms. Nott, our biology teacher, had given us a homework where we have to write a 2 paged paper about ecology. I started on my paper and did that for an hour.

After my biology paper I did my math homework. We have to do the whole chapter about equations until tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to stay home tomorrow, that way I won't have to do it all tonight. I did some of the math homework before I was so tired that I almost fell asleep standing up.

I changed to my PJ and fell asleep as soon my head hit the pillow.

I was awoken the next morning by my mother.

" Kay, wake up it's time for school! " Mom shouted. Great wake up call ( not ).

" Mom can't I stay home today? I'm not feeling to good. "

" Oh, sweety! Ofcource you can stay home if you feel sick. We don't want you to get sick in class. I'll go and call the school, you go back to sleep. " She said and left the room.

I instantly fell asleep again, but not before texting Lola telling her I wasn't coming.

Lola's POV ( Didn't see that coming did ya? )

I had just woke up when I received a text from Kayla saying she wasn't coming to school. Lucky her.

I got dressed and went down stairs to the kitchen. In there sat my dad, reading a paper, and my 6 year old brother.

My mom died in cancer 3 years ago, so it's just me, my dad and brother left. When my dad is working I'm usually the one who look after Jake, my brother.

We all ate breakfast together. Soon my dad left for work and he took Jake with him. He was going to drop Jake of at the school he goes at.

I took my bag and then left the house. I jumped in to my car and started driving to school.

I have no idea how I'm going to face Mr. Torez, knowing what he did to my best-est friend. Lying scum!

15 minutes later and a lot of insults to Mr. Torez, I arrived to school.

I parked the car and then went to my locker. Once I had grabbed my science books, someone screamed by my ear. I jumped up, scared. I turned around, only to see Amy. She is a good friend of mine. She is really nice, unlike her brother.

" Hey!! Where is Kay?? " She asked, jumpy as always.

" She wasn't feeling that good today so her mother let her stay at home. " I said.

" Oh, lucky her! I wish I could stay home today so I could miss Spanish. We got a test today, even though we only have been back to school a week! " She exclaimed.

I nodded and told her I needed to get to science. She also nodded and left to her class.

The classes went fast and all to soon it was time for the class I didn't want today, English. English is my 4th class today and I was dreading it.

I walked in to class right before the bell rang and sat down on a chair in the back of the classroom.

Soon Mr. Torez came in. I noticed something different about him.. but I couldn't place it...

Kelly must have figured out what it was, because she put her hand up, which she only does when it is about the teachers personal life.

" Yes Ms. Winter? " Mr. Torez asked.

" Sir, didn't you say that you where single? Cuz your wearing a wedding ring... Sir, are you married? " Kelly asked.

" Yes, I am married. When you asked me on Monday I said I was single because me and my wife where separated, but we have worked it out. " Mr. Torez said. Yeah, right! He probably didn't want to wear a ring because he wanted the girls to swoon over him. He just put it on now because Kayla caught him.

Kelly and her clones made sound of disappointment. Geez!

Mr. Scumbag ( my new name for Mr. Torez ) continued the lesson.

Soon the class was over and the bell rang.

Just as I was going to walk out of the classroom, Mr.Scumbag called me back.

I walked back to his desk.

" Yes, Mr. Sc.. Torez? " I asked in my nicest tone.

" I noticed that Ms. Sommers wasn't here today. Why? " Like he has a right to know! Yes, she may be having his baby, but he lied to her! He better be done soon, cuz I might not keep all the insultes in.

" She wasn't feeling so good today. Maybe because her baby's father is married? What do you think? " And there it came.. I couldn't hold it in.

" Oh, you know.... I have to tell you that I never meant to hurt Kayla. " He said, and it sounded like he was telling the truth, but he is an excellent liar.

" Yeah, right. " I said and then turned to leave for lunch. Before I walked out of the classroom, I turned around and glared at Mr. Scumbag. I also made the " I'm watching you " gesture with my hands.

Time for lunch.