An Old Friend.

HEY! ENJOY :P :* Kristen

Kristen's P.O.V

I had to find a place to stay. I looked in my mirror and I looked like a witch. My eyes were red and puffy from crying, EVERY THING was wet and most of all my hair it was wet, and going in all directions. Then I remembered, I had this old friend that lived next to me, she was older, she's probably in college already, maybe she'll let me stay for a little, I think her name is April. I checked in my contact list, luckily she was there, I called her and thankfully she answered.

Me: "April! It's me Kristen! Thank god you answered".

April: "Kristen I remember you, you lived next to me like 5 years ago right"?

Me: "Yup that's me".

April: "What's up are you okay"?

Me: "Okay this may be kinda crazy, but m having the worst day ever, and I just needed to have a break, can I stay at your flat for a little"?

April: "Ummmmm sure I guess. Are you okay? What happened"?

Me: "Thank you so much, you don't know how much this means to me, and I'm almost there. I will explain everything that has happened".

April: "Wait you're almost here"?

Me: "Uhh yea, I left early".

April: Okay, I'll see you in a little".

Me: "Okay, thank you so much, love ya".

April: "It's no biggi, love ya".

I was so relived, thank god she's gonna let me stay with her. I wouldn't know where else I could go. I started to drift off to sleep.

~Dream~

I was driving to the boy's flat with Lily. Toady was Niall's and I two month anniversary according to the card I had in my hand, and a teddy bear that had a heart in it's hand. We got to the flat and instead of Lily hugging Liam, she hugged Zayn.

Harry came up to me and gave me a hug while saying "I am so sorry Kristen".

"What happened, where's Niall"? I said starting to go upstairs.

"Please don't go upstairs", he replied grabbing my arm.

"Let go of me!" I yelled, running upstairs feeling worried I slammed the door open, to see Niall my boyfriend that I loved and been with for two months kissing that idiot Natalia that took him away from me the first time.

I was completely shocked and started to yell "Not again! This is not happening again"! Instead of crying I threw all the stuff on the floor that I had for Niall and went up to Natalia and bitch slapped her across the face.

I yelled to Niall "Jesus Niall if you were this sick of me all you had to do was just break up with me, not do it with this slut twice! Were over for the last and final time!" Feeling proud of myself I walked out with my pride, starting to walk down the stairs, until I felt two hands push the middle of back. I started to fall down the stairs, I could see my life flash away, my face was about to hit the floor.

~End Dream~

Two arms were shaking me slightly, I slowly opened my eyes to see the bus driver. He said to me "Were here" then walked back to the driver's seat. I quickly got out of the bus, dialing April's number.

Me: "Hey April, I'm here in the bus station, can you please come pick me up"?

April: "Sure, I'll be there in 10".

Me: "Okay, what car do you drive"?

April: "Red convertible Mercedes, I'll have the roof off so you can see".

Me: "K, I'll see you in 10 thanks".

April: "K no problem, bye".

******* 10 minutes later!

I saw a red Mercedes with a crazy girl dancing to "Call Me Maybe", I chuckled a little when I saw her. She got out and screamed "KRISTEN!! I've missed you so much!!" attacking me with a bear hug. She had medium black curly hair with purple tips in the end and dark brown eyes that you could get lost in, she was skinny and little taller than me.

I hugged her back still feeling a little sad, she saw my face and said "Okay this is not the Kristen I knew, we need some girl time". I nodded while smiling a bit. I put my bag in the trunk and got into the car. The song "What makes you beautiful" started to play, I immediately turned it off. She gave me a confused look. We got to her flat in 5 minutes, it was humongous, it was even bigger than the lads, their flat was pretty big, argghh I gotta stop thinking about the lads!

We both sat on the couch and she spoke first:

April: "Okay so what happened??" School drama"? I shook my head. "Mom drama"? Another shake. "Boy drama"? I slightly nodded.

April: "Oh I see, what's the lad's name"?

Me: "Um Niall Horan", I mumbled.

April: "Niall Horn"?

Me: "Noo" I said chuckling. "Niall Horan", again mumbling.

April: "Nane Horan"??

Me: "NIALL HORAN" I said clearly while shouting a little.

April: "Niall Horan"? ,as in the Niall Horan, from One Direction"?

I nodded my head. She screamed loud enough for me to flinch. Bombing me with questions like "How did you meet him", "When did he ask you out", "What did he do"? I yelled "April"! I really don't want to talk too much about it, it happened yesterday, the first day that he asked me out.

He took me ice skating, then sang to me and had said all these beautiful things to me then of course asked me out. I said yes, then went to Lily's house to pick up my clothes and went back to the boy's flat to watch a movie. I went into Niall's room to see him and his ex-girlfriend snogging each other's faces. I started to shout in his face and I ran outside to the little park around their house. Harry found me and we ended up kissing for like a minute, but it meant nothing to me. Natalia caught us and threatened me that if I didn't break up with him or tell him myself, she would tell him herself. I had to agree because I wanted to be the one that told him, I packed my stuff and left a note telling him I loved him and that Harry kissed me then I ended it by telling him he deserves better".

April's face was filled with shock all over it. She understood and didn't say anything else but came up to me, and gave me a hug while saying we should do something tonight, I told her I did not want to eat ice cream all night and watch sappy, love movies. She agreed and said we should go to the bonfire party that was going on at 8. I nodded and went to my bag and pulled out my aqua shorts with a black and white striped shirt and topped it off with my red toms. I curled my hair and applied mascara, eyeliner and a little of blush to try to hide that I've been crying.

We hoped into her convertible and drove to the beach. It was only 10 minutes away so we got there in no time. I was walking side by side with April, getting looks and whistles from guys that were hot, but I didn't want to think about any guys right now. She introduced me to all her friends and they were very welcoming, they had asked me where I was from and how long I would be here etc. April told me there would be a firework show, I quickly got excited because I love to see fireworks, all the colors exploding in front of my eyes.

The sky had no stars out tonight, except for one, a big, bright star that the night I met Niall at Nandos looked up at. I wiped the memory away from my head, I didn't want to be one of those person's that would stay in a corner, alone sulking. I decided to turn my phone on, my mum must be worried sick, I called her telling her everything was fine and that I was just visiting an old friend, and that I would be back in a couple of days. Just as the firework show started my ringtone started to play, it was "Call Me Maybe", just as I was about to look at the screen, a big, loud firework shaped as a heart exploded, the call was from Niall.