/Chapter #2/

Put your story text here...Diary of a Genetic Freak

/Chapter #2/

Dear Diary,

2 Months 3 Days

What is the point in working your body until it hurts to even think about moving? Training is always hard on me but today was worse. We were shackled to our partners and had to run through 3 different mazes, lifting heavy objects and many other things. I don't see the point in the training because most of us won't need to fight anyone, we just use our minds to stop the enemy.

Maybe, they just like watching us struggle.

Sincerely, Cheyenne

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Let's go, grandma! Its dinner time, and you know all the good food goes first!" Reena yelled in my ear before grabbing my arm and dragging me down the long corridor to the cafeteria. The walls blandness making me feel sleepy.

I yawned. "Dude, stop it! I'm tired." I whined trying to pull my arm from her grasp which didn't work. "How are you so strong!?" Reena just laughed and pulled me to the front of the line where Natasha was standing, laughing at my expression.

"You look so scared." She laughed and I scowled looking away from her. It wasn't my fault the damn girl was so strong.

"I think she pulled my arm out of its socket." Natasha and Reena just laughed before their faces went blank and they both pointed over my shoulder. I turned around and froze. The entire cafeteria went quiet like everyone, including the guards, were all afraid to even breath wrong.

I frowned. "Can I help you?" Some people gasped while others just sat there shocked. I didn't see what the big deal was, I mean from what I've heard he's talked to people before and then they'd always end up dead. But I don't see why people are so afraid of him.

He smiled slowly and then frowned. Zadeyn turned his attention to the two girls ogling at him behind me and cleared his throat. "Do you mind if I speak to you friend alone?"

They both blinked before nodding slowly their eyes slightly glazed. "Sure." I laughed quietly at the sound of their voices.

He smiled amused at them. "Thank you." They nodded quickly before turning and half running to our table where Mac and Avian were still staring at me with shocked faces.

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the person in front of me. "What did you want?"

"To talk." His eyes darted around the room, towards the guards and back to me.

"So talk then." He looked at me before smiling.

"Not here. There are to many cameras." I frowned.

"And you expect me to go with you to some place that doesn't have any cameras?" He chuckled and nodded. "You must think very highly of yourself then."

He frowned and I turned and walked away. If people weren't shocked before they were definitely shocked now. I got maybe 3 steps before he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him. I looked up at him to see he was studying my face with a weird expression on his face. Guess he wasn't used to people walking away from him.

"Alright you two break it up." All three guards walked over to us glaring. You'd think there would be more than three guards in a cafeteria filled with genetically mutated teenagers, but no.

Zadeyn cocked his head to the side and stared them in the eyes. Their eyes glazed over and they turned and left without a word.

"That wasn't very nice." He just chuckled and pulled me out of the room, leaving everyone else staring at our backs as we left. "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere to talk." I glared at his back.

"Why are we going somewhere to talk?" He sighed and pulled me around a corner.

"Because if we talk in front of the cameras they can read our lips. Besides your friend was reading my thoughts and I don't particularly like people knowing what I'm thinking."

I groaned and tried pulling my arm from his grasp. "Let go!"

"Or what? You'll break my arms?" He asked smirking and my blood boiled. He was pissing me off and I think he enjoys doing it. Asshole.

"Maybe." He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Oh really? Then do it." I frowned at him and huffed.

"Fine lets go!" He smirked, grabbed my arm and continued pulling me through the corridors.

This is going to be a very interesting talk.

Like it? Hate it? Comment & Vote.