I'm Psyhic, He's a Vampire 15

I'm Psychic, He's a Vampire and We're Both in an Insane Hospital!?!

I'm pretty sure this is chap 15, maybe. I know I haven't uploaded this in long awhile so it may take me a little bit to get back into the story.

Hopefully this chap makes up for the wait.

-15-

Cassie POV

3 Months Later

"Come on, Alex!" I whined, again, and again he just ignored me. Its not my fault the stupid vampire got his stupid foot stuck in the stupid toilet! I didn't even think vampires went to the bathroom. But he had quite literally forced me out of the bathroom, an hour ago, and now had his foot stuck in the toilet. I'm really debating if I want to know why or how he got his foot stuck.

"No, you need to learn how to control your powers. What happens if I'm not there to save you when some one attacks?" Damn it, I hate it when he gets all smart on me.

"But I don't know how!" I was whining like a child, but I don't care. Honestly I just wanted him to kiss me again. Ever since the kiss he's been distant and I don't like it. I want the Alex I know back. But if I tell him this his ego will just get bigger, which is really not a good idea.

I feel like a total whore, yes, but I don't care. I stopped caring awhile ago. I know what I want and that's Alex not Blake. In fact I haven't even thought about Blake since the kiss. Thinking that makes me feel guilty.

"That's the whole point, Cassie. Now concentrate." I sighed and concentrated, like he said. I put my hands out in front of me and flicked my fingers, like I was trying to get water off of them.

And guess what!? The toilet didn't move. So I tried again and again and again and again and again and well you get it. I was getting pissed and frustrated. I tried on more time and the toilet blew up, sending toilet water everywhere. Alex blinked before turning his attention to me and he looked like he was gonna eat me. I giggled lightly and he glared.

"Cassie..." He growled and as embarrassing as this is to admit it turned me on.

"What? You said I needed to learn how to control my powers. I was just doing like you said." He narrowed his eyes and stalked towards me. "A-Alex?"

For his every step towards me I took a step back, until my back hit the door. He walked right up to me pressing every inch of his body against mine.

"That was very mean, Cassandra." He whispered in my ear, his lips brushing against my skin making me shiver. His nose skimmed up and down my neck and I gulped. He kissed the base of my throat and I froze when I felt his fangs.

"Alex, when was the last time you fed?" Alex groaned against my skin and pulled back.

"Awhile ago." He looked away, ashamed. "I'll go and feed and then we'll get back to work."

I frowned, the thought of him feeding from another person made me angry. I had never felt this way with Blake and that scared me.

"I, um... You don't have to... uh," I stopped talking when he turned his gaze to me. I was embarrassed to admit it but I didn't want him feeding off of anyone but me."

"What?" He didn't look arrogant, he just looked curious and slightly concerned.

"I, um... I don't-I don't... never mind." I muttered.

"Cassie, tell me." He actually looked hurt that I wouldn't tell him. So I swallowed my pride and spoke.

"I don't like the thought of you feeding off of some one else." I blushed and looked away from him.

"Cassie, I have to feed." He sounded confused. I nodded, still not looking at him. Alex and I had gotten close, closer than Blake and I were, and yet I still couldn't tell him. My pride wouldn't let me. "There's more?"

I stayed quiet. Alex sighed and grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him. "Cassie, please."

"I don't-I-" I took a deep breath and let it out. "You can feed off of me."

He blinked and blinked again. "Cassie, I want to you have no idea how badly I want to, but I can't."

"Why?" I felt the hurt coursing through my veins and as stupid as it sounds I wanted to cry.

"Because-I-I-" Alex looked away.

"Because of Blake?" He nodded and I frowned. "Why?"

He sighed. "Because he loves you. He's always loved you and I can't do that to my brother. I don't deserve you or your blood. Especially not after what I've done to so many people. I'm a murderer, I always will be. And yet you stand here like you did before, willing to let me drink from you."

I put my hand on his cheek. "Alex, you're not a murderer. I don't believe that and I never will."

He chuckled darkly and turned to kiss my palm. "That's what you said before and then you gave up your powers." I stared at him shocked. We'd never really continued that conversation before so hearing this surprised the hell out of me. As soon as I asked him who I gave up my powers for he changed the subject and really that was the last thing on my mind lately.

"What?" He gave me a sad look.

"You didn't know what I was, before. You knew I wasn't a witch and when you told your father that you loved me he banished me. I don't know really what happened, but I know that you gave up your powers so that we could be together, but I never found you. Until now."

The last thing I saw was the regret and love in his eyes and then everything went black.

Like it? Hate it? Comment & Vote.

I'm thinking about ending this after a few more chaps, but if you guys want I might write a sequel. Hopefully any questions you guys have will be answered in those chaps. But if you're confused about something tell me what your confused about and I'll try and explain without giving anything away.