Shh... I'm Famous 17

Shh... I'm Famous

Ch.17

Jesse POV

"I don't care. We had a deal, now are you gonna back out or what?" I asked the person on the other end of the phone. Almost everything was right. I made sure Chris was gone and now I just have to get rid of Tyson or whatever his name was. Once I do that she'll come crawling back and I'll just have my fun and be gone.

"Jesse I don't think I can keep helping you." The voice said back scared of my reaction.

"Did you forget what I did for you and your friends and how I can take everything back?" I asked. Nothing would keep me from getting my revenge for what she did, nothing.

"No I didn't forget but-"

"No buts. Just do what you're told." I hung up and nodded to my publicist, telling her I was ready for my interview.

Chris POV

Fuck. I should have seen this coming. I should have known they would come after me when they got out but no, I just listened to Jason and the others when they said that it would be fine. I never should have gotten involved with Adrianna and I wouldn't have had to have left. (I think that sentence makes sense.)

"Are you even listening to me?" Jason asked for about the 6th time. (If you don't remember Jason go back to ch. 13.) We were in the car on the way to the airport to go back to New York. If we were lucky we could get the cops to at least keep those two away from Adrianna and her family. "Dude, she'll be fine. You said Luke and Ty are with her right?"

"For some reason that doesn't make me feel any better." And it didn't I know they would try their damnedest to keep her safe but I doubted she would just let it go and listen to them without knowing why.

"You picked a tough one didn't ya." It wasn't a question and he probably heard all about her from Ty anyway so I just nodded.

"She's not like the others, Jay." He just chuckled.

"Man trust me from what Ty said I can tell."

I sighed. Just being thinking about her when I couldn't see or hold her was starting to hurt.

"Alright, man your like family but if you don't stop all this lovesick bullshit I'm gonna kick you outta my car. Its just plain annoying."

I smiled. "Hows Chelsea?"

He groaned and didn't answer for a while. "She is the most stubborn woman I have ever met! She can't admit when she's wrong and just loves to bug me! Ugh." I laughed.

"Sounds to me like she's perfect for ya." He sighed happily. 'And he calls me lovesick.'

"Whatever. But from what I hear your girl got you wrapped around her finger."

"You got that right." And he was right I would do anything for her even if that meant never seeing her again just to keep her safe.

I just hope nothing happens to her while I'm gone.

Ok so I'm still trying to figure out whats gonna happen in later chapters so for right now your probably gonna get short chapters, Sorry!

-Nicole-