Shh... I'm Famous 27

Shh... I'm Famous

Kay so I have decided that this will be the last chap as of right now. At this point I'm having some writers block and I haven't been getting a lot of feedback so I don't really have any inspiration to write. If you guys want me to continue comment or something because without it I probably won't write anymore. I know this chap leaves things unanswered but this is all I've written.

Comment and Vote if you want me to continue.

-Nicole-

Ch. 27

Adrianna POV

Eli charger at Chris so fast that he didn't have time to react. He ended up on the ground with Eli on top punching him repeatedly in the face.

Tony stood there shocked, like I did, for what seemed like forever before he tried pulling Eli off of Chris.

I didn't know what to do so I yelled to the first person I thought if.

"DADDY!!!!" What? He was the first person I thought of.

My dad came running in followed by my mom Tyler, and Luke. He took one look at the situation before he started helping Tony pull Eli to his feet while Tyler and Luke held Chris back.

"Oh my-Eli! What are you-When-How?" My mother asked flustered.

"Adrianna, take Eli to your room to get cleaned up."

I nodded at my dad and grabbed Eli's arm and started pulling him out of the room.

"What the fuck? He hit me first!" Chris yelled.

I turned around walked up to Chris and slapped him as hard as I could.

"YOU ASKED FOR IT! YOU KNEW SHE WAS DEAD AND YET YOU IRKED HIM ON! IF IT WASN'T FOR THE OTHERS YOU'D BE DEAD AND YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T THINK I'D CARE!" I screamed and then stormed out of the room with Eli following.

As soon as I said it I felt guilty but come on. He knew Sally was dead and yet he still chose to act like an ass. He knew she was the only family Eli had had.

I walked into my room, sat on my bed and cried. I was faintly aware that Eli had walked into my room and shut the door but I was to caught up in my thoughts to care.

Why can't I just have a normal relationship? Every guy I have ever dated had issues but Eli was the only one I would always want.

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and asked the one question that I wanted an answer to right now.

"Are you going to leave me again?"

"Not unless you want me to." He pulled me into his lap and held me as I cried. All thoughts of Chris had fled my mind and I was grateful.

Chris POV

God I'm an idiot. Why did I have to open my big mouth??

I watched Adrianna storm out of the room with Eli as I rubbed the cheek she had slapped. Damn that girl can hit. But I deserved it, I'm a damned moron.

"Ahem," I turned my attention to Tony only to his fist connect with my jaw. I guess I deserved that, too.

Mr. Bradshaw sighed. "I'm afraid you boys will have to stay some where else."

We all three nodded while Tyler and Luke glared at me. Mark was gonna be pissed when he got back, too.

"I will pay for your hotel rooms until we can figure something out." Again we nodded.

"I thin it'd be best if they left tomorrow." Drea's mom said.

We walked out of the room silently. Why do I always screw things up?

I was walking past Adrianna's room when I heard her voice.

"Are you going to leave me again?"

"Not unless you want me to." I guess I lost her for good. I could feel my heart break and it was all my fault.

I just hope she's happy.