{4}Since When Does the Devil Have Boobs???

Since When Does The Devil Have Boobs??? Ch. 4

*$*$*$*$-Lucien

After the vice principle told her her dad was here she never cam back and the only reason I know this is because we have every class after lunch together. Not to mention the fact that Jace freaked about her dad being here. But something has been bothering me.

"Hey man how do you know the new girl?" I asked him while we were walking to our lockers after our last class.

"I grew up with her." He sounded very evasive.

"You ever screw her?" He stopped dead in his tracks grabbed the front of my shirt and slammed me into the lockers and growled at me, yes growled like a damned dog.

"She's like a sister to me, Luke. Do. Not. Mess. With. Her." Fuck, he can be scary. I think I pissed my pants and let me tell you it is not something I like.

"What? It was just a question. You can't blame me for being curious man did you see her in that skirt! She was just begging to be fucked man." I shrunk back and instantly regretted my words when his face grew darker and his eyes got a red tint to them.

"I'm serious, Luke. I'm not threatening you but you do not wanna mess with Luci."

"Consider myself warned." He shook his head, let go of my shirt and went to his locker mumbling.

*$*$*$*$*-Jace ( Tell me if you guys want more of his POV)

"She's gonna make him wish he didn't have balls." I was worried about what Luci could and probably would do to Luke but then again it'll probably be hilarious. I smiled. Luke is a dead man.

NEXT DAY (AFTER LUNCH @ BIOLOGY) *$*$*$*$*-Lucinda

"Alright class this is Lucinda Satan. Anyone have any questions for her?" Ew, the way he said that is just perverted not to mention the fact that this teachers name is Mr. Banger. I mean really these people are just testing my patience with this.

"So your last name's Satan?" Some slutty girl asked.

"Yea, you gotta problem with that?" This bitch better not make fun of the name unless she wants me to make her life hell, literally.

"Nope, just wondering when the devil grew boobs?" She smirked. Oh, I remember her she's the girl I almost beat up. I say almost because Jace being the loser he is wouldn't let me touch her. Not that I'd need to. I wonder how her boyfriend is.

"How's your boyfriend?" I smiled at her sweetly when she glared daggers at me.

"Alright, Alright. Ms. Satan why don't you take a seat by Mr. Parker." He put his hand on the small of my back. Pervert! "Lucien raise your hand."

Oh, this is just great! Tell me what did I do to deserve this- Wait, no never mind don't answer that.

*$*$*$*$*-Lucien

Its a good thing Mr. Banger takes bribes. And who in their right mind would name their kid Mr. Banger I mean come on. Oh, well.

As soon as Luci sat down I scooted closer to her.

"What happened to you yesterday get in trouble with daddy?" She smirked, what the hell?

"Why did you miss me?" She asked running her hand up and down my thigh. Damn, I don't thin I've ever gotten hard from just a touch before.

"N-No." I cleared my throat. "But you didn't answer my question."

"No I didn't get in trouble. He took me shopping." No way.

"Why cause you made it through half a day without screwing some one." She just chuckled.

"Someone sounds jealous. And no he felt bad for making me move and come here."

I didn't say anything. I still can't figure this girl out and girls are easy for me, in every way. But her she's just confusing but she'll come sooner or later they always do.

'Keep telling yourself that.'

What the hell? Who are you?

'I'm you dumbass.'

Well then why are you telling me to keep telling myself something? Because if you're me then you already know it. And why did you call me a dumbass? Cause if we're the same person the you just called yourself a dumbass.

'Ahhh! You're giving me a migraine.'

Well then quit talking in riddles and tell me what the hell I mean!

'Wow, that's all I'm gonna say is wow.'

Whatever. Loser.

"Hahaha. You just called yourself a loser.'

Go Away!

"Are you done arguing with yourself?" I looked over to see Lucinda looking at me while trying to hold back laughter.

"Yes, I'm done." Why?

"Who won?" Huh?

"What?"

She sighed. "You said you were done arguing with yourself so who won?"

"The voice." What the hell did I say that for?

'You just admitted to losing an argument to the voice in your head and you wonder why I call you a dumbass.'

The voice is right I am a dumbass.

*$*$*$*$*-Lucinda

This boy is so stupid. I mean it was obvious he was arguing with himself. He got all pissed and no one was talking to him and he wasn't when I walked in.

This school thing might not be so bad if he's here to entertain me.

Wait what did I just say? See this is why demons don't go to high school they get all emotional and shit. I mean Jace has been all moody since he started coming here and before he was like a stone.

'Oh, please you know you like it here.'

No I don't!

'Yes you do.'

NO!

'Yes!'

No! Oh my word. I'm arguing with myself.

'Well then you two aren't as different as you think.'

What is that supposed to mean?

'You'll see.'

Ugh. This place is making me crazy.

'You already were crazy.'

AHHHHHHH!

Ok, so there you go. I know I sent a message saying I probably wouldn't post until the weekend but I wanted to post this one tonight to see what you guys said so vote and comment.

Later! :p

-Nicole-