I'm Psyhic, He's a Vampire 10

Here's the next ch., duh. I LOVE BUGS BUNNY! Sorry I'm really hyper today! I had too much coffee this morning. That added with the fact that my little brother caught me yelling at my notebook earlier, soo... Anyway it's not very long but part of it is in Blake's POV.

Ch. 10

Everyone got up and ran to the door. But I only made it half way when Blake appeared out of nowhere and stopped me. I could still here people yelling and more loud bangs but I couldn't see. I tried moving around Blake but he wouldn't let me.

"Blake what's going on?" My voice came out as a scared whisper 'cause I was pretty sure I wouldn't like it.

"We have to get out of here." Was all he said before he fell to his knees screaming in pain. Looking past him I saw Tristan staring down at him with a cold dead look on his face.

"STOP IT!" There was nothing I could do but stand here and watch as he killed Blake and that caused me to get angry, very angry. I don't know what but I could feel something building inside me and I felt power. And it scared me.

The next thing I knew Tristan flew backwards into a wall and I fell to my knees gasping for air.

Blake POV

This is bad. Fuck. This is really bad.

"what do you mean they're with her right now!?!" I yelled pacing my brother's office.

-I can't believe they found her!-

"They somehow talked her doctor or whoever into letting them see her." He was trying to keep his cool but I knew it wasn't going to last long and when he cracked someone is going to die.

"Fuck!" This is bullshit I just get her back and now they're gonna take her away again! "What are we gonna do?"

"We have to get her out of here. Before they get to her... again."

Suddenly a thought came to me and it wasn't one I liked.

"I think they may have already."

He was about to ask what I meant when we heard a scream followed by a loud bang.

Not waiting to see my brother's reaction I popped out of the room and into Cassie's cell.

She was walking towards the door to see what was going on when I appeared in front of her. She stopped stared at me for a couple of seconds before trying to move around me but I blocked her knowing how she would react if she saw it.

"Blake what's going on?" Her voice came out as a scared whisper.

"We have to get out of here." Was all I said before the most excruciating pain I have ever felt came over me. I fell to my knees screaming and was faintly aware of Cassie yelling at someone to stop. The last thing I heard was something crashing into a wall and Cassie falling to her knees gasping for air.

Then everything went black.

Tell me what you guys think. And if you like the POV change "cause if not then I probably won't do it again.

I'll put the next ch. Up as soon as I can.

-Nicole-