{8}Since When Does the Devil Have Boobs???

Since When Does The Devil Have Boobs???

So, sorry for the wait for this chap but I couldn't really get into the story. Hopefully this chap makes up for just a little bit.

Ch. 8

$#$#$#- Lucinda

Hmm, Kiss him or kick his ass? The answer to this question will solve the problem at hand. It will help me make up my mind as to whether or not I want to kill this annoying human. There is one little problem with this... I don't know what to do. I don't know if I want to kick his ass or not. Okay, well that is a lie. I want to kick his ass but then again I love the feeling of his lips on mine. The sparks shooting through my body proves that I like this human. Even if I don't want to I have to admit that. But I can't like him, that is why I want to kick his ass. He's making me feel things I didn't know I could feel. I don't like it, it scares me.

His mouth moved down my jaw to my neck and I moaned. Screw it. I grabbed a fistful of his hair and brought his mouth back to mine kissing him back, matching his lust.

I shouldn't be doing this. It was wrong for me to be doing this. He's a human, I'm a demon. If he ever found out what I am I would have to kill him. The thought made me shudder internally and not in a good way.

His hands made their way to my butt and he picked me up forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist. Lucien carried me to the bed and sat down with me straddling him. His hands rested on my thighs, his thumbs rubbing circles on my skin. When his hands slid up further I remembered why I was in this room with him half naked. The dare, was the only reason he was kissing me. The thought hurt but it also brought me back to reality.

I jumped off his lap and threw my clothes on before running out of the house. One human seeing me half naked was bad enough.

"LUCI!" I didn't slow down or look behind me, because then I knew he'd catch me. Downstairs everyone was just sitting around looking at each other and it was really creepy.

"Luce? You okay?" Even drunk Jace knew when I needed comforting and now was definitely one of those times. I just shook my head and we left, not saying a word to anyone in the room or the boy standing at the top of the stairs with a pained expression on his face.

How could I be so stupid?

$#$#$#$- Lucien

God I'm so stupid! If I had known I was gonna scare her off I wouldn't have bribed Jace's drunk ass into daring her to give me a lap dance. Dammit! But man she's a good kisser. Ugh, I'm hard again. Damn. How am I gonna fix this?

|The Next Morning-School|

Damn it where is she? She can't avoid me forever, can she? Gah! I can't believe this girl! If she were anyone else I wouldn't worry about it! If she were anyone else it wouldn't matter because I would've already had her in bed! But no I have to be obsessed with the one girl that I can't seem to get! Isn't this how it always goes in those stupid love stories? The popular guy falls for the one girl that he can't get? But of course my life just isn't that simple.

No, I can't be the normal human teenage boy, no I'm a damn demon hunter and I fucking hate it! The one thing in my life that was simple is now extremely complicated because of this damn girl! Before she came along I had a little piece of normality in my fucked up life, and now I can't even have that.

She screwed up everything. But I love it. I never thought any girl could resist me, human or not. And she just walks I to my life and changes it. I've never kissed a girl on the lips before but I couldn't stop myself with her. I had to know what her lips felt like, what they tasted like. Ugh, just thinking about it makes me horny. Speaking of which when was the last time I got some? Huh, I can't remember... See! If I wasn't so busy worrying about her I would've got laid and now I wouldn't have a huge ass migraine!

"Hey Lucien." I tore my gaze from the school parking lot and to the slut rubbing her boobs on my chest. Damn, that used to turn me on and now all I can think about is how I wish that it was a certain redhead all over me.

My life is so fucked up.

Like it? Hate it? Comment & Vote.