Shh... I'm Famous 21

Shh... I'm Famous

Ch. 21

Chris POV

10 voice mails and 11 texts is what Adrianna's sent me so far. Jason and I have been in New York for 3 days and we have gotten nowhere. If I had known it was pointless then I never would have come back here. See, I was born and raised in New York and I kinda got mixed up with the wrong people so I had to move to get away from it all. Apparently it didn't work, seeing as how the last two people I wanted to see show up just when I get the balls to tell her how I feel.

"Dude you okay?"

I nodded absently.

"Alright, you're going back." Jason said picking up the hotel phone and calling the airport.

"The hell I am. Jay, this is my fault. I gotta fix it."

"It ain't your fault. Its theirs for getting caught up in that shit. And you aren't helping anyone when you're moping cause your girl ain't here."

"...." What was I supposed to say when he's right? I probably fucked up so bad when I left and I know I won't be able to make it up to her.

"Dude, just get on the plane and go back." I was about to argue when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"What the fuck is your problem!?" Tony yelled over the other end.

"Look I'm sorry but-"

"Don't fuckin' tell me your sorry! My sister is being blackmailed and misses you like crazy and your on the opposite coast!"

"I know I messed up-Wait did you say she was being blackmailed?"

"Yea." Was his only reply.

"By who?"

I swear if its that bitch of a boyfriend of hers then I'll end up back in jail.

There ya go!

Vote & Comment

-Nicole-