Shh... I'm Famou 9

OK SO I WAS RADING THE COMMENTS AND PEOPL SEEM TO THINK THAT JESSE'PLAYINGHER WITHOUT EVEN GETTING TO KNOW HIM. ITMAKES ME KINDA SAD 'CAUSE I LIKE HIM. I'M GONNA STOP NOW BEFORE I GO FOR TO LONG :)

9:

New York

I had just gotten off the plane when cameras started flashing and questions were being hurled at me. I had been on the plane for I don't know how long and was really glad to be off the thing. That is until I saw how many people were there waiting for me.

"Andrea! Over here!!" Everyone with a camera or a phone was screaming my name to get my attention for a picture. People were surrounding me to get me to answer their questions. Just before they could make me feel even more suffocated my father pulled me into the limo with him.

We arrived at the hotel about a hour later and I was again mobbed by people wanting pictures, autographs, and to answer questions about my personal life. They just wouldn't give up. Apparently somebody found out that Jesse was trying to find out where I lived and also that he had feelings for me that were a lot more than just friendly.

My hotel room was on the top floor and there was only one other room up there so it was fairly large. I was just sitting around watching some show on MTV when my dad came in. You see my dad thinks I'm to young to be on the other side of the continent by myself so he goes with me whenever I have to go to movie premieres or press stuff.

"Adrianna, is this true?" He asked holding up a magazine that said Jesse and I are in love and that we're moving in together.

"Yes, dad I forgot to tell you I'm in love with him and getting an apartment with him." Sarcasm was clear in my voice and he knew so he sighed and sat down next to me on the couch before talking.

"Sorry. It's just I hear that you two are together some much anymore that I wasn't sure. And after what your brother told me happened the other day..." His sentence trailed off when he saw my confused look.

"What did Tony tell you happened?" All though I already knew the answer. My brother never could pass up the chance to get me in trouble.

"He told me that Jesse was at the house, that you told him about your double life, and also that they caught you two kissing."

"Yea, but dad we're not together and Tony knows that." I could tell he didn't believe me but didn't say anything else about Jesse. But his next words made me wish he had.

"Because of Chris?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play that with me, I see the way that boy looks at you and I know you like him from what you told your sister." Well that's just perfect both of my siblings are traitors and now my dad knows about my boy problem.

"He's a good boy honey. I think you should give him a chance." Ok this was just plan awkward I soo did not want to talk to my dad about boys.

"Daddy, please just drop it." I whined.

"Alright, so are you ready to go 'cause we have to be at the studio in 20 minutes."

"OK," I nodded and went to change into a dress that I had already picked out.

We arrived at the studio 15 minutes later and I was again mobbed by people with cameras. I was walking through the doors of the building mumbling about where they could stick their cameras when I walked into a very toned and sexy chest.

"Sorry," I mumbled and looked up at the face of Jesse smiling down at me.

"Don't worry about it." I smiled at him having my good mood back until a reporter asked the dreaded question.

"Are you two a couple?"

He looked down at me with a question in his eyes. I knew what it meant he was asking me whether or not we were and all I could do was shrug. Once I did he sighed and looked back at whoever asked the question and answered.

"Yes, we're dating." Everyone around us gasped and started looking back and forth between us. I didn't care my mind was a million miles away. As soon as he said yes my mind instantly wandered to Chris and how for some reason I wished it was him who had answered that question.

"Hey you okay?" Jesse asked me when we finally got away from the reporters and were in the elevator.

"Yea, I'm fine. Just thinking."

That night we went out to a very fancy restaurant. I wasn't quiet at all because it was our first outing as a couple. We ate dinner went to a Broadway show and went back to the hotel.

The rest of the trip was very uneventful. The only thing that happened was that some old dude ran around the hotel butt naked looking for my room. It would have been funny if I hadn't actually seen it. I mean who wants to see and old man naked. It was a sight I could have went my entire life without seeing it and I would have been very happy, but that didn't work so now I'm haunted with the picture of a naked old dude running around the hotel looking for me.

We had been in New York for 5 days and so now it was time to go home and I was still unsure as to whether or not I wanted to be Jesse's girlfriend. I mean I liked him but I also liked Chris and didn't know what to do.

I was so happy to be home and be able to sleep in my own bed that I had all but forgot my boy problems. Nobody was there when dad and I got got so I decided to take a shower and watch some TV before the boys stole it. Of course there were all kinds of new rumors about Jesse and I's relationship so I gave up on that and decided to unpack.

I was in my room unpacking when there was a knock at the door. I mumbled a quick "Come in" then went back to unpacking but froze when I heard his voice.

"So you have a boyfriend, huh." I turned around and saw Chris staring at the wall behind me with an unreadable expression. I wasn't a question so I knew he saw for himself rather than hearing it from people. And for some odd reason it broke my heart that he found out about it.

"Uh... yea, I guess." Ever since he told people that it's been weird. He's gotten all possessive over me and I'm getting really sick of it. He wouldn't even let me talk to my brother over the phone 'cause he thought I was lying about who it was. I mean come on what was I gonna do even I was lying, phone sex is not really my thing.

"You guess?" Chris' question brought me out of my reverie. He was looking at me with a confused and almost hopeful expression.

"I mean yea I have a boyfriend?" The way I said it was like a question because after remembering the way he acted over the trip I was kinda wanting to break up with him after 3 days. Wow I'm a bad girlfriend.

"Why does that sound like a question?" I don't know why but I felt like I could tell him anything.

"I don't know if I wanna be his girlfriend." That took him as a shock you could tell from his expression. But what happened next shocked me even more.