Shh... I'm Famous Ch. 10 pt. 2

Here's Pt. 2 of ch. 10. Now I lke writing this story but I'm not gonna waste my time so if you want the next ch. 5 votes and 2 comments.

(Recap)

"Play seven minutes in heaven with..."

11:

"Luke," I just stared at my brother. It was obvious he was drunk because otherwise there was no way he would dare me to do that. He might have dared me to run up and down the street in my underwear but this was something else. If he were sober and anyone even hinted at that he would have pummeled them.

After the shock wore off Luke stood up from his seat beside me grabbed my arm and pulled me to the closet. Right before he shut the door he looked at Mark and said, "Start the timer," after Mark nodded he shut the door.

As soon as the door shut he pushed me against it pinning my body against his and kissed me. Now Luke's hot yes and a really good kisser but there was just no spark.

Seven minutes came and went like that. When I walked out the door I must have been flushed or something because Chris took one look at me and stomped out the door. Without knowing what I was doing I ran after him. He got to his room and slammed the door shut ignoring my attempts at getting his attention. I walked into his room not bothering to knock to find him packing.

"What are you doing?" When he heard my voice his head snapped in my direction and he looked pissed and hurt at the same time.

"Packing," was all he said and he walked over to his dresser to get more of his clothes.

"Chris-"

"Don't start that. Just because you don't feel the same doesn't mean you can make out with my best friend in front of me." I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. He thought I did that on purpose and he thought that I didn't have feelings for him.

Without saying anything I moved so that I was standing in front of him and slapped him across the face. I turned to walk away but before I could take two steps he grabbed my arm spun me around so that I was facing him and kissed me.

I kissed him back without hesitation. Soon enough we were on his bed, suitcases and other things on the floor. He was laying on top of me with my legs wrapped around his waist pulling him closer to me, if that were possible.

My hands went under his shirt to trace his abs before I pushed it over his head and he threw on the floor. He stopped kissing my lips to leave a trail of kisses down my neck while his hands slid under my shirt to unhook my bra.

He pulled my shirt and bra off threw them on the floor and claimed my nipple with his mouth. He drew circles around it with his tongue making it hard while his hand was rolling the other between his fingers. All the while I was moaning and tugging at the roots of his hair.

My hands made their way to the buckle of his jeans. But before I could undo them the door swung open to reveal... Edward Cullen, not really. (Ok a friend of mine told me to write that so if its stupid take it up with her. Seriously though,)

Just before I undid the button on his jeans Jesse's face flashed through my mind and I froze. Here I was almost having sex with Chris when Jesse is off filming a movie. Chris noticed my sudden change and stopped kissing down my stomach. Rolled off of me and just sat on his bed and waited for me to say something as I sat there and tried to figure out what to tell him. I mean what would you tell him? I had kissed him, ignored him, got a boyfriend, kissed him again, ignored him some more, and then almost had sex with him.

When I didn't say anything he pulled me into his lap and started rubbing circles on my bare back. After a couple of seconds when I couldn't think of anything to say I just gave up and pulled his lips back down to mine. We ended up in the same embrace as before but this time when my hands made their way to his belt buckle I didn't stop. When his pants were on the floor he pulled my skirt off and started leaving a trail of kisses from my collarbone to panty line. After a couple of seconds of him just kissing me I couldn't take it.

"Chris please," when I said it it came out as as low moan. He lifted his head from where his kissing my stomach and kicked his boxers off along with my underwear.

The Next Morning

I woke up the next morning with an arm wrapped around my waist pulling me into a very sexy chest. I was confused for about two seconds until the events of last night came flooding back. The concert, truth or dare, kissing Luke, slapping Chris, and finally having sex with Chris. I was exhausted and sore. We had went at it for about six hours and no I wasn't a virgin, but I had never done it that long before. At this moment I was too comfy and tired to get up so I just cuddled into Chris' chest and went back to sleep.

I woke up a couple of hours later to Chris humming in my ear and his hand lightly tracing circles in my hip. I sighed happily but when I saw what time it was almost had a heartattack. I sat ramrod straight in the bed knocking Chris on the floor in the process. He hit the floor with a thud and cursed under his breath before asking why I did that.

"Sorry, I was kinda shocked by the time." He just nodded and climbed back into the bed laying down and pulling me down so that my head was laying on his chest. I was happy until I made the mistake of thinking one word that ruined my mood and made me feel like a slut. Jesse.

After we had finally gotten out of bed Jesse surprised me by showing up at the house saying that he was taking a break from filming to visit me. This made me feel even more guilty about what had happened with Chris. I spent the rest of the day avoiding Chris and spending as much time as possible with Jesse. I was still tired from the night before and the extra rounds we had this morning so I was completely exhausted after Jesse had insisted on taking me shopping. I had 8 bags of clothes that I hadn't even wanted but got so that I wouldn't hurt Jesse' feelings.