Shh... I'm Famous 14

Shh... I'm Famous

Its not very long, sorry, but I'm in a hurry.

14

"Guys! Stop it!!" I was screaming at the two morons beating the shit out each other in front of me.

After about 5 seconds of Tyler trying to explain why he hadn't told Chris that Brian and Chad were going to be at the party Chris had punched him so hard that he stumbled back into the wall. After that they haven't stopped hitting each other. Currently they are rolling around on the floor hands at each others throats.

"What the hell is going on!?!" Tony and Luke yelled running into the room. They took one look at the two on the floor and tried prying them apart. Tried being the key word. It took them five minutes to get them off of each other and when they did they shoved me and Tyler out of the room.

He looked horrible, cuts all over his arms and both eyes were black. And he was limping.

"You look like shit."

"Gee, thanks." He said rolling his eyes. He turned to walk down the hall to his room and did a face plant into the carpet.

"Come on Tyler I'll help you." I said between fits of laughter. Now don't look at me like that. You should have seen his face.

After falling over twice and him pulling me down, too. We finally made it to his room. He went and sat down on his bed cussing the whole way.

"Oh, fucking hell." He continued cussing while he pulled his shirt over his head.

So I being the nice person I am decided that I would help him. Big. Mistake.

"Ouch! Damn it that hurts!" Tyler whined for about the 50th time. I was trying to clean the cuts on his arms but he wasn't cooperating. Every time I would clean a cut he would whine like a little girl about how bad it hurt. If you ask me he's just being a big baby.

"Stop moving and then it won't hurt."

"Fine, but after this you owe me a kiss." I stopped cleaning a cut on his arm and stared a t him shocked. " Oh, come on just one little peck."

"Nope," I said popping the 'p' and he just pouted silently.

5 min. later

"There you big baby your done."

I got up put the first aid kit back in his bathroom and walked back into his room only to be pushed up against the wall. Tyler's entire body was pressed against mine and even though I am already having boy problems I enjoyed it. A lot. When he crushed his lips to mine I forgot all of my problems and kissed him back.

This kiss wasn't like Jesse's or even Chris'. This kiss felt right, it made me feel like I had been worrying over the wrong guys the entire time. Yes, he can be a total ass sometimes and is a man whore but he can be really sweet and I've heard he's really good in bed.

He stopped kissing me to study my face before he started kissing down my neck making me moan.

We were both to caught up in the moment to notice the person in the doorway.

"What the hell?" Oh, no.

Who do you think it is??? Vote and Comment.