Shh... I'm Famous 3

3:

After that my mom and dad had to go back to work. So it was me, my brother and 4 incredibly hot guys. I was in my room talking about random stuff with Mark, who I found out was gay, when my brother and the other three came in.

"Movie time," Tony yelled. While the three guys behind him were smiling like idiots.

"Ok, what are we gonna watch?" I asked. Knowing my brother it was probably the new Saw movie.

"The new Saw movie." See I told ya so. I grimaced and he smirked knowing I hate scary movies.

I ended up sitting in-between Luke and Mark with Tyler and my brother on the other side of Luke and Chris on the other side of Mark.

The movie was almost over, thank god. Throughout the whole thing I kept hiding my face in my hands. Just when I thought nothing was going to happen I felt something vibrate against my leg and Mark screamed. Me being me I screamed too and ended up jumping into Luke's lap.

When we got done screaming the guys started laughing at us.

"Why did you scream?" Mark asked when the rest of them stopped laughing.

"Because you scared the shit outta me!" I yelled. He was the one that started screaming I mean come on.

"I hope not." Luke said amusement clear in his voice. And of course me being the dumb person I am didn't get what he was saying.

"Huh?"

"Well you said Mark scared the shit out of you and well you're sitting in my lap so I'm hoping that you didn't."

"Oh." What the hell? Oh that's my brilliant response?

He chuckled so I blushed and got up from his lap and glared at Mark.

"Why were you screaming?"

He shifted uncomfortably before mumbling "My phone vibrated."

I can't believe it he scared the shit out of me and probably burst my ear drum 'cause his phone rang?

"What the hell!? Mark you screamed like a little girl cuz 'your phone rang'!?" I said while mimicking his voice.

"Sorry" he mumbled looking guiltily at the floor and if I'm not mistaken he was blushing. I sighed, his face was just too cute.

"Whatever, I'm going to bed."