I'm Psyhic, He's a Vampire 14

I'm Psychic He's a Vampire and We're Both in an Insane Hospital!?! 14

Cassie POV

"What?!?"

"I said you can't freak."

"Well excuse me for freaking out when you tell me that I'm a witch princess who lost her memory and powers because she fell in love with a vampire!"

"The, you're the witch princess." Alex said kneeling in front of me like a parent would a child. "You really don't believe me, do you?"

"No you moron! I mean come on Alex really?" I was freaking but tried to stay calm, which wasn't really working. But wouldn't you be, if you had just found out that you were the most powerful witch princess?

Flashback

"Cassie you're a witch. Well a witch princess."

"Haha very funny. Now tell me the truth." I mean really?

"I am telling the truth. Now shut up and listen!" I was shocked I mean I haven't known him for very long but for as long as I have Alex never yelled.

"Sorry I shouldn't have yelled."

"Its okay."

"Alright so like I was saying you're the most powerful witch princess, ever, well were would be the right word now." My confusion must have showed on my face. " There was and still is a law that if a witch falls in love with a vampire or any other species that he or she must give up their powers and memory. The law is that if it is true love then the witch and whoever they are in love with will find each other again no matter what, but when you lost your powers the castle was attacked and you ended up here. And now I guess somehow you slowly getting your powers back but not your memory."

End Of Flashback

"Cassie the other day in your cell what do you think happened to Tristan?" Here we go again.

"I told you I don't know! I didn't do anything to him." Even as I was saying this I felt that I was lying.

"Cass, Tristan didn't just hit the wall by himself."

"No really?" Sarcasm was heavy in my voice.

"That was one of your powers." He spoke as if he hadn't heard me.

"Really?"

"Yes your three powers were telekinesis, premonitions, and molecular immobilization."

I just stared at him.

"It means you can stop time, sort of."

I just continued to stare.

"You don't believe me even though you've had visions as far back as you can remember."

He said chuckling at the end.

Well he's got a point there but there's something I still don't get.

"So you're saying that I lost my powers and memory for a vampire?"

"Yes."

"Who?"

Hey people tell me what you think! And also it might take me a while to post anymore of this story 'cause I'm having a little writers block so if you guys have any ideas I would love to hear them. Thanks for reading :)

-Nicole-