Shh... I'm Famous 10 Pt1

CH. 10 IS IN TWO PARTS JUST BECAUSE I LOST THE ORIGINAL ONE THAT I HAD. I WILL POST THE 2ND PART EITHER LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW.

VOTE AND COMMENT

-Nicole-

10 Pt. 1:

He walked over to where I was standing and crushed his lips to mine. My arms instantly wrapped around his neck and his wrapped around my waist pulling me to him. When he did I could clearly feel his erm...friend through his jeans and it wasn't small. I moaned into his mouth and he did mine. Chris picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist and carried me to my bed. He laid me down and hovered over top of me and started kissing down my neck 'til he hit my soft spot making me moan his name. Just then it felt like I had been splashed with a bucket of cold water. I pushed him off of me and sat straight up in my bed to face a very confused and hurt Chris.

"I can't do this." Understanding flashed on his face followed by hurt again.

"I can take a hint." He said and started walking to the door.

"Chris, it's not that I don't like you but I can't do that to Jesse." No matter how possessive he is. Of course I didn't say it out loud.

He didn't say anything else just walked out the door and I felt like a piece of shit. I mean everyone tells me that he has feelings for me and even if I don't wanna admit it I am always thinking about him when I'm with Jesse.

The rest of the week went by as a blur. Go to school, come home, call Jesse, and got to bed. The only thing that was happening was that the guys are having a concert Sunday and some how I got tricked into going.

Sunday

I was woke up by a knock at my bedroom door and my mother telling me that there was someone here to see me.

I sat up in my bed looked at the clock which read 10:30, silently cursed whoever was at my door and got out of bed. Before I could make it to the door it swung open and Cammie, my only friend at school, literally bounced into my room. As soon as she was in the room and the door was closed she started talking so fast that I couldn't understand her and had to take a breath after.

"Ohmygoyou'rebrotherissooohot." She said practically jumping up and down.

"Cammie, slow down, breathe," I told her putting my hands on her shoulders to keep her feet on the ground.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. I said you're brother is so hot." When she said it she got a dreamy look on her face. So, Tony must have opened the door and knowing him he was probably shirtless. Putting that and the fact that Cammie was probably drooling over him creates a very icky picture.

"Ew, I didn't need to hear that."

"What? You have to admit-" She didn't get to finish her rant because I put my hand over her mouth.

"Stop drooling over my brother, Cam." I was going to say something else but didn't get the chance to because she licked my hand. I squealed a quick "ew", smacked her arm and ran to the bathroom to wash my hands.

"You are such a baby." She said when I came back into my room.

"I have good reason to." I said faking angry. It was very hard to stay angry with Cammie especially when she pouted like she was now.

"Oh, come on I'm sorry. 'sides its not like you're not used to girls drooling over him."

"Yea, but I don't need to hear your fantasies about him." I said sitting down beside her on the bed.

"So, how's Jesse?" Ok, so I know I said that I didn't want people knowing about the whole secret life thing but she kinda caught me changing once and I had to tell her. I also made her swear on her life that she wouldn't tell anyone so now its all good, I hope.

My only answer was a shrug. In truth Jesse and I haven't really talked much lately because he's somewhere in Africa filming a movie.

Also I've been avoiding talking to him because everytime I do I feel guilty about having feelings for Chris.

"Ok, I know that look spill."

"I haven't talked to him a lot lately."

"Because?" I know she was trying to help me by getting me to talk about Chris and Jesse but I didn't want to admit that I had feelings for him.

"Can we talk about something else?"

The rest of the day we were just goofing around. My brother would come up and see what were doing but I know for a fact that he was just trying to see more of Cammie. At around 5 we got ready for the concert. Cammie made me wear a short black skirt and black halter top that showed my belly button ring and a pair of black knee high boots. I thought I looked like a hooker but when I voice this opinion she and Mark ganged up on me and all but dragged me out to the car.

When we got to the venue Mark had to go get ready and Cammie decided it would be a good idea to get a drink. At around 8 the concert started and I have to admit that they are really good even if I don't know the name of their band. They only did a couple of songs and after a bouncer came and told us that we could go backstage.

"So? What did you two think?" Luke asked as soon as we walked through the door.

"You guys are good." I said purposely avoiding eye contact with Chris who was staring at me in a way that was turning me on more than I already was. Yes I admit watching the guy play the guitar and get all sweaty was turning me on and if I didn't get out of there soon I was gonna do something that I wouldn't regret tomorrow.

After they got all their stuff and signed autographs and took pictures with fans we went back to the house and of a dunk Tony would have a genius idea.

"Let's play truth or dare!"

We were all sitting in the movie room with a couple of boxes of pizzas. Everyone muttered an ok even though I didn't really want to play.

"Drea, truth or Dare?" Tony asked swaying a little bit from the amount of alcohol he had consumed.

"Dare," Oh I was so gonna regret that.

"Play seven minutes in heaven with...."