Shh... I'm Famous 6

6:

I was walking past Mark and Chris's room when I heard some one playing the guitar. I knew it wasn't Mark because he Tony and Tyler were all trying out for the football team.

The door was open so I just poked my head through the door. Chris was sitting on his bed playing his guitar in all his shirtless glory.

"You know its rude to eavesdrop, right?" He said without looking up from his playing.

"Sorry, but you're really good." I said blushing at the fact that I got caught listening.

"Thanks," at that he stopped playing and looked at me with the weirdest expression on his face that I have ever saw.

"Um... I'll leave you alone now."

I was turning around to walk to my room when his voice stopped me.

"Do you play?" I turned back around to see him staring at me with a curious expression on his face.

"No, I tried learning when I was younger but I just couldn't get the hang of it so I quit trying." It was true my parents hired the best teacher for me and I could not for the life of me learn how to play the stupid thing.

"It's not that hard. I could teach you."

"Really?" I had tried getting parents to let me try to learn again but they said no 'cause I didn't learn anything the first time so him saying he could teach was actually the highlight of my day.

"Yea, come here."

"Now?"

"Yea, unless you had something else to do." he said and I could hear the nervousness in his voice.

"No, nows good."

"Ok, then." He patted the bed next to him for me sit and when I was sat down we started.

Two hours later

"Ugh, I thought you said it wasn't that hard!" I said while laying back on his bed. He had spent two hours trying to teach me how to play and I couldn't even get the basics down.

"It's not. Just quit thinking."

"Great advice." He just sighed.

"You're thinking to hard about it, that's all."

I opened my eyes to see him leaning over me just staring. He brushed a piece of my hair out of my face and just when I was about to ask if I had something on my face he brushed his lips on mine as if asking permission.

I stared at his now guarded expression for a few seconds before I gripped the back of his head pulled his lips lightly back down to mine. After a few seconds he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gave it to him instantly. We stayed that way for a while before Mark came in.

"Yo, man guess-" his sentence stopped when his saw Chris and I kissing. We pulled back as soon as we heard his voice. Talk about awkward.

"Sorry," he said while walking back out of the room.

After Mark left the room Chris brought my face back to his and kissed me again. It wasn't as hot as the last one but my stomach still flip flopped just as much.

"Whoa, Mark wasn't kidding!" Luke said while walking into the room with Tyler and Tony.

"Soo you like older guys huh?" Tyler said as he squeezed himself in between where Chris and I were sitting on the bed. I didn't say anything I just sat there and blushed at the fact that I just got caught making out with Chris by his friends and my brother.