Shh... I'm Famous 4&5

Read Vote and Comment

Pretty PLease with Cherries on top Lol :D

4:

I was woke up the next day when I heard a loud bang coming from downstairs. I ran down to the kitchen and saw five guys standing there covered in goop. Deja Vu.

"What the hell?"

They all looked up at me at the same time. Guilt and embarrassment flashed through all of their faces except Luke's but he had an amused glint in his eyes.

"I told you guys to be quiet." Tony said with fake anger in his voice.

"What did you guys do?"

"We tried to make breakfast." Mark gave a sheepish smile when he spoke.

"You know if you wanted something to eat you could have asked Maria. Right?"

"Maria's not here."

"Oh. Well you could've woke me up."

"I was trying to be nice." My brother said.

"So you'd rather blow up the kitchen than wake me up? Am I getting this right?" Sarcasm prominent in my voice.

"Sorry for letting you sleep." Ha. I knew why he told them to be quiet. He knew they would make a mess and thought he could guilt me into making them food.

"Ok then since you didn't want to wake me up I'm just gonna go back to bed."

All of the guys had horrified looks on their faces.

"No, please. Will you help us?" Mark said giving me a very cute puppy dog face.

"Help? Or are you just trying to get me to do it myself?" I asked.

"Busted?" Tony asked with a huge grin on his face.

"Yea, busted"

That whole day was just spent with the boys goofing off and them playing pranks on me.

5:

Three Weeks Later-First Day of School

"Wake up!!" said three very loud very annoying voices.

This is soo not how I wanted to wake up on a Monday morning. Tony, Mark and Tyler all decided to come and jump on my bed to wake me up.

"Come on! We're gonna be late unless you get that hot ass of yours outta bed and in the shower."

Suddenly the jumping stopped and I heard a loud thud. Peeking out from my covers I saw Tony sitting on top of Tyler with his fist raised like he was gonna punch him.

"Dude, don't talk about my sister's ass while I'm in the room... wait scratch that don't talk about her ass at all, or I'll kick yours."

"Sorry man but you gotta admit that she's gotta nice one." Tyler said glancing at me with a look of appreciation.

I figured now would be a good time to wake up so that Tony doesn't kill Tyler.

"Ok, guys I'm up so you can leave."

The two morons on the floor got up and left Tony chasing after Tyler, so that left me alone with Mark and as soon as the door shut we both cracked up laughing.

"Sorry 'bout him but you do have a nice ass though." he said once we were done laughing while pointedly checking me out.

"Uh.. thanks."

At School

The school was huge, except it looked more like a castle with bars on the windows like a prison. I'd tell you the name but it is just so long that I can't remember it.

Anyway we were all in my brother's Ferrari. We being Tony, myself, Mark, and Tyler. As soon as the car stopped it was surrounded by girls and guys. When we got out I was surrounded by every jock in the school while the guys were surrounded by every slut.

I was just about to tell them all to fuck off when Mark came and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into the building.

"Thanks. I was getting kinda scared," I said as soon as we entered the building.

"No prob. I figured I should do something before you told them all to fuck off." he laughed.

"Why, I would never." I said faking innocent.

"Yea, sure. You kicked Tyler in the balls when he said he'd fuck you last week."

"I was in the shower naked when he said it!" My voice raising at the end of my sentence.

School was well high school girls glared and guys flirted. Some of them actually asked if I wanted to hook up with them in the janitor's closet. The classes were boring, nothing special. Good thing is Tony went the whole day without killing a guy that hit on me.

At Home

"Hey kid how was school?" Luke asked when I walked into the kitchen where he and Chris were eating.

"Eh" was the only thing I said.

"Eh? Chris what the hell does 'eh' mean?" Being the mature person I am I just flipped him the bird and hopped on the counter.

"I dunno," he said while staring intently at me.

"Well you're a big help." He said sarcastically.

"It means it was boring bozo."

"Well somebody's moody today. Didn't any of the boys at school like you.?"

"Ha. I wish. I couldn't walk down the hall without some pervert asking if he could fuck me." As soon as I said this Chris started choking on his food.

"Ya okay man?"

"Yeah just went down the wrong hole." He looked upset about something but without another word he walked out of the room and up the stairs.

"Is he okay?" I asked Luke while still looking at the doorway that Chris just walked through, he just shrugged and went back to eating.

"I'm gonna go do my homework."

"It's the first day."

"Yeah well tell the teacher's that." I walked upstairs hearing Luke's loud laughter follow after me. I just shook my head and chuckled.