Shh... I'm Famous 23

Shh... I'm Famous

Its short but I decided at the last minute to upload some of Chris' POV. And its probably confusing but it will make sense later on, I hope.

Anyway here's the next chap. :)

Ch. 23

Chris POV

Shit. I was tired as hell from that plane ride. Jason had all but tied me to the seat.

Hopefully Adrianna isn't too pissed when I see her. I can see her. So I can't say I'm not grateful to Jason for making me come back.

I walked up the stairs to the house in the door and past Mr. Bradshaw's study but stopped when I heard voices.

"Please forgive me." A voice that sounded oddly familiar said.

"I don't know Eli." I would know her voice anywhere, just the sound of it made me smile. But I was confused. Why didn't she know if she could forgive this guys? Who was he? What did he do to her? And last but not least did I have competition, again?

I didn't wanna be nosy and I kinda wanted to surprise her so I walked past the study quietly and up the stairs to my room. Well that had been the plan if a very angry Tony hadn't stopped me.

Oh so close. Heehee. :p But I was thinking that the next couple of chapters are gonna be about Adrianna and Eli's old relationship so you guys can understand it better. Oh and Eli may seem like an ass and other shit but he's is not the bad guy. Think what you want of that sentence. ;) I better stop talking before I give it away.

Vote and Comment!

Bye!

-Nicole-