Shh... I'm Famous 11

Should i continue this story?

11:

Adrianna POV

Ever since Chris and I had sex we haven't had the time to talk, mostly because Jesse's been here on vacation or whatever you wanna call it. I have to admit I'm kinda happy that we haven't been able to talk because I have no idea what to say. I mean I like him and all but I think I'm falling for Jesse and I don't know what to do.

Good thing is that Jesse is leaving today and even though it makes me feel even more guilty I have to say I'm relieved. He's been a good boyfriend doing all the things any girl would want their guy to do. Yes, he can get possessive but when we're out in public I kinda appreciate it because otherwise I would have creeps hitting on me all the time and I am still trying to get over seeing an old man naked. But every time we go out I can't help but wonder what be happening if I were out with Chris instead.

As I was standing there thinking and feeling even more like a slut Jesse was saying goodbye to everyone. To say this whole week was awkward is an understatement. I mean think about it, what would it be like if you, your boyfriend, and the guy you slept with were all staying in the same house?

I was too caught up in my thoughts to do anything but mumble a bye when Jesse hugged me goodbye.

After the door had shut and the cab pulled out of the drive we all ended up in the movie room. We being myself, Chris, Tony, Mark, Tyler, and Luke. Then of course Tyler had a brilliant idea. *note sarcasm*

"Let's go party!" he said while jumping up and down on the couch he was just sitting on. The guys all nodded in agreement and looked at me expectantly.

"Ugh, fine" This was not what I wanted to do. I just wanted to go up to my room with some ice cream and watch some stupid movies on the TV. But no I wasn't allowed to do that.

After they talked me into going they decided that instead of going to a club or something we were just gonna go to one of Tyler's friends parties. Apparently this friend just recently got engaged so he and his fiance were throwing party.

Not to long after we decided where we were going Tyler's phone rang and he left the room to answer it.

I was in my room deciding what to wear when Tyler came in. He was lucky I still had clothes on or otherwise I would have kicked his ass right then and there. I was gonna tell him to fuck off but when I saw his face I stopped.

"When we get to the party I need you to either stay with me, Mark, or Chris ok." The look on his face told me he was dead serious but I didn't get why.

"Why?" he sighed.

"Because we need to make sure you and your brother are safe. Luke's gonna be with Tony so can you promise me?" I was about to ask why again but he cut me off. "Just promise."

"I promise." After I agreed he left and I was left confused and kinda scared now as well. The only reason he would ask me that would be because something bad was gonna happen at the party and I just wish I knew what.

One thing I knew for sure was that this party was gonna be interesting.