Don't Move

Tris's POV
The hot water washing over my body relaxes my arms and back. My midsection hurts when I walk due to the surgery. When I woke up this morning, seeing Four had scared me. Reminding myself that he's my husband and not my scary as hell instructor.
The shower door opens, making me jump and cover myself. "I'm so sorry," Four says, grabbing a towel and covering himself. I close the door halfway and poke my head out. "I need to the water pressure so I can hear when its on." I take a deep breath.
"Do we usually-" He clears his throat.
"Most of the time. I understand if you don-" I shake my head.
"No, it's fine I guess. I mean, if we've had kids we've obviously seen each other like that-oh my gosh you've seen me naked!" He steps in and looks down at me. My hands cover my body as much as I can.
"I have and every part of you is beautiful," he says, placing his hands on my waist, making mine drop. I swallow down the nervousness I feel.
"I don't understand how you can...see me like that when so many other girls have so much more to off-"
"Stop. You talk yourself down all too much and none of what you say is true," he tells me. I look away from him shyly. As I do that I catch a glimpse of his...friend. No wonder I have kids with him. Why am I thinking like this?
"How long-" I clear my throat, realizing how bad that sounds to start off. He chuckles, but smirks. "How long do you think this whole memory thing will last?" I ask.
"I don't know. They drugged you up so much that's obviously still in your system. I think you'll be good by tomorrow," he says, his hands running up and down my back, pressing his body against mine. "Are you okay with being like this?" I nod and move so he's under the water.
"I-Its okay," I stutter.
×××××
Tobias's POV
Its like having the old Tris back, but more innocent. I bend down and kiss her. It takes a minute, but she kisses me back. I pull back and kiss he neck, working my way down. "Tell me when to stop." She mumbles, but I can't hear.
I get to her Ravens and make sure to leave marks there. A moan escapes her parted lips as I get to her breasts. I'm surprised she hasn't stopped me. I stand up and pick her up, turning the water off as I get out.
Her chest rises and falls rapidly as she looks up at me after I lay her down on the bed. Kissing up her leg and inner thigh, I look up at her for permission. She shakes her head so I continue my way up. I know she can feel me and I hope that doesn't scare her.
Her hands roam over my back as our tongues work with each others. "Please," she says against my lips. I'm surprised but happy she wants that.
"I would, god I would, but we can't," I say. She looks confused at that. "The doctor said we should hold off from sec for about two weeks. That's why I was heading towards foreplay.." I trail off with what I'm saying. Maybe its the abnegation left in me, but I'm still not completely comfortable with this topic.
"Okay."
×××××
"No wonder we have kids," she says under breath. I smile and steady my breathing.
××××
Next day
I wake to Tris's head moving on my chest. Our legs are tangled together and I'm holding her like I always did before she was taken. "Tobias," she mumbles. I know she's awake cause she's still; when she's asleep, she moved around a lot.
I sit up, making me groan in frustration. She wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me close to her. "Your warm. Don't move." I smile.
"Your memories back," I say. She sits up, arms still in place as she smiles and nods. I hug her tightly. "As much as I love sixteen year old Tris, I like sharing the same memories with you. Even the bad ones."
She kisses my jaw. "I feel happy," she says. "Like... I can finally move on from what happened. Maybe this just a temporary feeling, but it's good." I kiss her forehead and move a little. She whines again and lays down with her head in my lap. "Don't. Move."

AN: one more chapter! Comment and share! Be brave 🔪🔪🔪 -Veah