Baby Girl

Tobias's POV
     Today we find out the gender of our baby. Everytime we go to a ultrasound, she's nervous. I can understand why, but I wish there was something I could do to help her.
     Her knees bounce up and down as she lays down on the examination table. I hold her and and lean over. "Everything is going to be okay," I tell her.
    The door opens and the doctor comes in. His eyes land on me first. This is why I don't like coming here. "Gender today. You guys excited?" He asks as he grabs the tool and jell. We both nod.
     He does what he usually does and looks at the screen. "You sure you guys want to know?" He asks. I look at Tris who is nodding frantically. "You guys are  having a little baby girl."
      Tris's eyes fill with tears as she looks at the screen. I smile as I look at our unborn baby. The doctor hands her the rag and she wipes the jell off. "So everything is still looking good?" I ask him.
    "One, goddamn your voice does things to me," he says. Tris bursts out laughing. "And second, yes. However I will say that I do think that the birth is going to be more painful than it was with Jax, cause your now starred down there. At that time, if we notice the scaring, we can burn it off while putting you on meds," he says to her.
   "We'll see what you think is best when the time comes," she says as she stands. I hand her her coat. "Thank you again." He hugs her then me. He squeezes my ass (an: honestly saaaammmeee). I get him off her and get out of the room.
   ××××××××
      After we picked up the boys from school, we went and got pizza, then came home. Tris seems to be in a lighter mood than she was in earlier.
   "How was your appointment, mommy?" Jax asks her. Tris looks over at me. The know that she's having a baby, but we never talked about telling them the gender.
   "How would you guys feel about having a little sister?" I ask them. Their eyes light up and they look at Tris.
    "We're gone have sister?" Damion asks. She picks him and and sets him on her lap.  In two more months, he has to decide if he really want to stay with us or not.
    "Yeah. You two are going to be such good older brothers," Tris tells them. I smile at my small family.
     "You guys are gonna have to be protective and keep all the boys away from her," I tell them. They giggle.
    "Why the boys? We're boys," Jax says. Damion nods with what he said.
    "Cause she's not going to aloud to hang around boys until she's older unless its family," I say. I look down at her with a serious look. "Seriously, no boys until she's at least thirty five."

AN: Short but I DON'T GIVE A FLAMING FUCK. Please comment your thoughts. She brave |-/    -Veah PS: check out my new Divergent High story called Eyes Like Broken Christmas Lights!!