Damn You

Tris's POV
     Conner wraps his arms around my waist as I zip up the back of my dress the best I can. "Can you help me?" I ask. He replaces my hands with his and zips it the rest of the way up. He takes my hand and turns me around to face him.
    "You look stunning," He says. I blush and look down. "Are you happy that this is almost over with?"
    "Yeah. I didn't know that the maid of honor had to do most of the work," I say. He chuckles and let's me pass him. I put my lipstick in my bag and close it again.
     "Damn," he says with a smile.
    "What?" He rests his hands on my waist and looks down at me.
    "Your just so beautiful," he says. I blush again.
    "Damn you. I shouldn't even had put on blush," I say. He chuckles and kisses me. My fingers tangle in his hair.
    "Have a good time tonight," he tells me. I nod and pick up my bag. "I'll see you tomorrow. Love you."
    "I love you too."
    ××××××××××
      "Yeah, she finally got out of bed," Chris says. Marlene and Shauna laugh.
   "Why would she? She has that hot Latino in it with her?" I shake my head at them and the down on the couch.
     "Are you excited? Scared?" I ask Christina. She squeals. "There my answer."
    "I'm more nervous and happy than anything. There's no doubt in my mine that he's the one I'm supposed to be with for the rest of my life. Is this how you felt."
    The room falls silent. "Um, I didn't know that him and I were having a wedding remember? We were just going to elope to skip all the trouble. We just wanted to be married," I say with a smile.
     "I'm sorry for asking, its just that your the only one that's actually been married and was happy. But look how that turned out," she says. Now she looks worried.
    "Listen, what happened with me and Four is not what's going to happen with you and Will. He loves you more than anything; that much is obvious." She laughs nervously.
    "You thought Four loved you," she points out. I look at my lap.
    "This might sound crazy, but I know for a fact that he did. And that's what matters to me. You can't let what happened to my marriage get in the of yours. Your going to be happy and in love for the rest of your life," I tell her. She hugs me.
    "Thank you. Now I need to get drunk."

AN: Christina's wedding is coming up next! You guys know who's gonna be there!!!! Comment. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪 -Veah