Undying Love

Tobias's POV
Anger courses through me as I look at Damion on the ground playing with Jax. How could someone be so cruel to such a small child. I wasn't even that young when Marcus began his abuse. I guess the beginning for me was hearing my mothers screams for help and me knowing I can't do anything to help her.
I squeeze Tris's hand tightly, trying to calm myself. "Ouch, Tobias. Stop," she says. I loosen my grip. The boys stand and come over to us.
"Daddy hurt you?" They both ask at the same time. Jax has always been protective of her, but Damion saying this surprises me.
"No, he was just holding my hand a little to tight. I'm okay. Your daddy won't ever hurt me," she tells them. They look at me as if their trying to see if she's telling the truth. They smile at her then me before jogging into their room.
"Their protective of you," I say. She gives me a sad smile. "What's wrong, love?" I ask. She sits down on the stool.
"Damion, it breaks my heart that that happened to him, just as it does to me when I think about it happening to you. I'm scared, Tobias," she tells me. I rest my hands in her thighs, trying to comfort her in the best way I think of right now.
"Of what? Tell me I'll try and it go away," I say. Her fingers fiddle with the hem of my muscle hugging, dark gray shirt.
"Its not something you an fix, only myself. I'm scared that when he goes back, if he goes back, it'll get worse for him. I know I'm not supposed to get attached to him because of the circumstances, he has a mother who loves him so much, but I can't help it. Like, does she know that this happens to him?"
I wipe away her shed tears. "Listen to me, I'm going to protect him just as I do Jax and you. He's our son-" she shakes her head, a sob racking her body.
"He's your son, not mine. You know I don't care if a we don't share the same blood, blood doesn't mean anything. He doesn't mom, he knows who his real mom is and he loves her. He's your kid not mine even though I wish he was," she says, her soft voice cracking. I cup her face in my hands.
"Is there anything I could do to try and make this better for you? Easier?" I ask. She shakes her head, reaching up a hand and running her thumb along my cheek as she cups the side of my face.
"You just have to let me handle this one," she tells me. I lean down and kiss her. The boys walk in and sit down on the other stools.
"Dinners almost done. I just have to boil the carrots," I say. They nod and start drawing in paper. Tris looks at them with a calm, adorning smile. I wish she were able to have another child, or would think about it; however, I understand her reasons.
××××××××××
I lay the boys down in bed and help them with their prayer. I wasn't that religious until Amity, still aren't all that much, but I pray. I wait until they fall asleep to go to the room. Tris is facing the full-length mirror, no clothes on and getting out one of my shirts.
I wrap my arms around her, kissing her shoulder. "Your beautiful, don't think otherwise," I tell her. Again she gives a smile that's sad and so forced. I slowly being my hands up her stomach, making sure my fingertips brush against her skin barely and grope her breasts. She's not pregnant, but she's always extremely sensitive there.
I pinch her n**ples, making her head fall back against my collarbone. She bites down on her bottom lip and moans. "That feels amazing," she says. She's been more vocal with me so I know if I'm hurting her or not lately which I'm thankful for.
"Good. Just relax," I tell he'd. Lately, she's been the one pleasuring me since she feelings uncomfortable when I'm inside her. I taken her hand and lead her to the bed. I sit down and place her between my legs.
(Mature)
I capture her breast in my mouth, making her moan while my hand works on the other. She tugs at my hair, throwing her head back again. I move my mouth to the other.
"Tobias," she moans, pulling away. "Please," she says. "I'm tired of foreplay, we've been doing that for three months. I want you inside me, please," she pleads.
I run my hands down her smooth back. "You sure?" I ask. She nods. I flip her onto the bed and stand, getting undressed. Her small hands wrap around me, making me groan. She sits up and looks at me with almost innocent eyes.
My hips thrust against myself. She takes me in her small mouth. I grip handful of her hair, not tugging to hard. She uses her hand on the area she can't take. I pull out. "Lay down," I tell her.
She does as told and wraps her legs around my waist, giving me access. I place myself at her entrance, and push in, she squeezes her eyes shut. I start a steady pace for us. Her nails scratch at my back.
"Stop," she cries. I move to pull out, but she stops me. "Just wait a minute," she says, holding back tears. I kiss her lips softly. My love for her undying. I'm so crazy in live with her. I only with I could show her in this way, and not for my pleasure, but for hers as well.
"Go," she says. I thrust in again. She shakes her head violently. I push out fast and let her recollect herself. She sobs heavily.
"Baby, does it still hurt?" I ask, almost about to cry myself. She makes her head "Then why are you crying still?" I ask.
"Cause I can't do it. I can't do something that I know you need in life. I can't make love to my own husband," she sobs. I pull her to my chest, letting her cry. "I'm so sorry."
"You have no reason​ to be, love. I love you no matter what. We'll get through this together." She runs her hand through my short hair.
"I love you so much, Tobias."
"I love you too, beautiful."

AN: In the next chapter she will go to the doctor to figure out what is going on, just so you guys know. I really liked focusing on the not so happy side of Tris in this chapter for some reason. comment your thoughts!!! Share! Be brave 🔪🔪🔪 -Veah