Hello Again

Tris's POV
       I loop my arm through Al's. I'm not exactly sure how we all started to be friends again with him over the year but it just happened. I'm not comfortable around him, nor to I trust him, but I tolerate him. Then again, I don't have much of a choice.
      We part ways and stand where we're told. It's cold out, but also hot, making it the perfect weather. Her colors or pink, yellow, and a pretty sunset orange. My dress is orange with a yellow belt around it. You would think we're a bunch of Amity.
     Christina​ comes walking down the aisle with her arm looped through her fathers. She looks more like her mother. Her places her hand in Will's after shaking his and sits down beside her mom.
     Chris hands me her flowers. They say their vows, and both of them end up crying. I guess I'm not one to cry at weddings anymore. In fact I kind of hate them now.
    ×××××××××××
     "You look stunning," Conner says when I sit down next to him at our table during the reception. I wrap my arms around his neck and draw his lips to mine. "I love you," he says against my lips.
      I'm about to say it back when someone taps on my shoulder. I turn around and see Uriah with Marlene at her side.
    "You guys okay?" I ask. They look at each other then back at me. "Your scaring me." Marlene looks me in the eye intensely.
    "Come with me. Have a quick girl talk," she says. I nod and look back at Conner.
    "I'll be right back," I tell him. He nods and sits down. Will comes over and they start talking. I follow Marlene and Uriah out to the hall. They close the doors behind us for some reason.
    "Tris," a deep voice says from behind me. I turn around and see Four. It feels like all the air has been pushed out of my chest. He looks the same, except for a scar across his cheek, and he's buffer in a attractive way.
    "Tobias," is all I can manage to say. After I read those letters, I feel differently about him. I'm no longer afraid of him. Zeke is standing beside him. I never was able to tell Zeke what happened between Tobias and I.
     "C-can we talk alone?" I ask Zeke? He looks at Uriah and Mar and they walk back inside. "How are you?" I ask. He steps forward until he's close.
    "Better. You?" He says.
    "I'm good. You-you look...never mind," I say. He looks down with a blush then back at me.
    "Did you get the letters?" He asks. I nod. "You burned them didn't you?" He asks with a smirk. I laugh.
    "No, it crossed my mind, but I didn't. I read them," I tell him. "I'm happy that you got help. Di-did it work?" He bites his bottom lip. That's such a turn on. Stop Tris!!!
     "I think. Those Amity are crazy. They got is mad on purpose to see what our instinctual reaction would be, mine was yelling and fighting. Says a lot. I now know that violence is never the answer."
    I can't help but laugh and smile up at him. "You sound like a five your old who's parents have scolded him for hitting his friend," I say. He nods, chuckling. This is the Tobias I missed. The man I fell in love with and married.
     "I didn't want to walk in there and have you be in shock," he says. I step closer to him and take his hand in mine. He looks down at it.
    "Thank you." I let go of his hand and walk back inside. Conner smiles at me as I walk over and sit down next to him. He goes to kiss my cheek, but I move my head to the side and capture his lips with mine.
    The doors opens and Four walks in. He makes his way over, fixing his tie. Him being in a suit reminds me of our wedding day. Stop it Beatrice!!!!
     Conner tenses beside me. I take his hand under the table and give it a reassuring squeeze. Zeke and Shauna scoot over and Four sits down.
    "Conner this is Four. Four this this Conner, my boyfriend," I say. His face falls. I lock eyes with him. He stands up. Shit.
    "Um, I need some fresh air," he says and starts walking away. I shoot up and jog after him. I trip over the end of my dress and steady myself by placing my hands on his back. He grabs my arms and helps me stand straight.
    "Sorry," I say. He shrugs. "I had to move on."
    "I know Tris, I just wasn't prepared for that. Nothing could have," he tells me. I look down. He places his index finger under my chin and makes me look at him. "You look good Tris."

AN: He's baaaccckkk! In all honestly I love Conner so I'm not sure what I'll do hehehe. Comment! Be brave 🔪🔪🔪 -Veah