Once In A Life Time

One year Later    
                Tris's POV
      I wake to Tobias rocking Jax slowly on the edge of the bed while talking to him. Jax let's out a little giggle, making me smile at the sound. Its raining hard outside, the loud sound of the rain hitting the pavement and windows fills the room.
     I sit up and wrap my arms around Tobias's shoulders, looking down at our son. Tobias and I have been great lately and I wouldn't want it any other way. He's everything I want and more. He's given me a beautiful baby boy who I live to prices as well.as his whole self. I still kind of find it hard to believe that he looks at me the way he does.
     "Morning, lovely," he says, turning his head and kissing my cheek. I smile at him and smile at Jax. He squirms a little with a smile.
    "Good morning, baby boy. And good morning, love," I say. He stands up and puts Jax on the crib to fall asleep since it looked Luke he was tired. "What time are my parents coming by to get him?" I ask.
    "One I think," he replies, taking my hand and pulling me to my feet. He wraps his arms around me as I rest my hands on his abs, feeling the tight, defined muscles. "Like what you feel?" I look up at him through my lashes.
    "Maybe," I say shyly. He leans down and kisses me. His hands lower to the back of my thighs. I'm only on his shirt and due to last night's activities, giving him good access. A loud knock comes from the front door. "I'll go get that. Get pants on," I tell him. He's only in his boxer briefs.
    I go to the door and answer it. My parents give me a warm smile. I look at the clock on the wall and see that its twelve-fifty five. I let them in and close the door behind us. They look at what I'm wearing. I now remember that I'm wearing literally nothing under this.
     "You just waking up?"  My mom asks. I nod, my cheeks flushing. The bathroom door opens and Tobias steps out still in his briefs that give a good idea of how big he is. My mouth goes dry at the sight of him.
    His eyes widen. "My parents are here already," I say. He smiles awkwardly. He covers his bulge and rushes into the bed room. I close my eyes and turn to face my parents. "I'll be back. I'm gonna go dressed real fast and come back out."
    ×××××××××××
      "Here you go," I say handing my dad Jax. He smiles down at him. Its clear that he enjoys being a grandfather. My mom loves him, but hasn't fully forgiven me for never telling her.
    "Thank you guys for taking him today," Tobias says. They give us a smile; my parents hug and kiss me on the cheek and nod to Tobias. We say bye and the door closes.
     "I don't like this," I say as soon as the door shuts. His brows raise. "We've never been away from him. Once of us is always with him." He grips my shoulders and looks me in the eyes. I can never get enough of his deep  navy blue ones.
     "He's with your parents. He's as safe as can be. This is our night. Its our anniversary and we are going to celebrate it."
    ×××××××××
      Tobias and I laugh as we walk inside the apartment. We talk into silence as I set the keys on the the island. The sound of something dropping to the ground makes me snap in his direction.
    Tobias is down on one knee looking up at me in a way that makes me feel like I'm worth everything to him. I taken in a sharp breath. He takes my hand and smiles up at me.
     "Tris, I know that we have already done this; we've already gotten married and that time turned to shit. I want nothing more than to try again. This time with our son. My love for you has gone even stronger and its not going away.I want to spend the rest of my life with you with the feeling of security of bring married. We don't even have to have a bug wedding, we don't have to tell anyone; we can just elope that we were going to before. Marry me," he says.
     Tears of love and pure happiness fall from my eyes. I nod frantically, unable to speak and smile at him. He takes to chain off from his neck and takes my weddings rings off of it. He never showed me what was on it. As soon as those rings are on my ring finger I lose it.
    He tries standing up but can't. I drop down to my knees next to him and kiss him deeply. "I love you so much Tobias. So much."
    (Mature)
     He brings our lips back together and kisses me deeply. I push him onto his back since I know he can't get up right now to go to the bedroom. He straddle his waist and unzip my dress letting it fall. I'm not wearing a bra so my chest is exposed to him.
   I sit up and take my dress and underwear off the rest of the way. He undoes his shirt and  takes it off. I work on undoing his best and jeans and yanking them down. He kicks his shoes kicks along with his boxers; I take him in my hand and move it against him.
     I moan loudly to get him more turned on. His jaw clenches as he fists my hair. I hiss in pain. He stops immediately and runs his hand down my side. I shake my head.
     "No, do that again," I say. He gives me a weird look.
     "You seemed like it hurt."
    "It did, but it was a goof pain. You once told me to tell you what I want you to do. Do that again," I say. He tugs at my hair again. "Ah, yes." I move my hand again.
     He kisses me deeply as I lift my hips and drop back down onto him slowly. My lips part as he thrusts onto me. "Can you move now?" He shakes his head as he tries. "Its fine then." I sway against him.
     His hands grip my waist so tight its almost painful. I scratch at his rock hard chest. I tilt my head back. One of his hands travel up as I kiss his neck  and pulls my hair.
     "Fuck, you feel so fucking good," he says. I main as it words. He huts a certain spit and pulls harder at my hair. I feel myself clench around him as I reach my peak. My chest brushes against his. I slow down. "Oh Tris,"  he says as he finishes. I keep moving until I know he's done. I drop down into his chest. He runs his fingers through my hair. "Did you really like that? The hair pulling?" I blush bright red.
    "Yes," I answer shyly. He kisses the tip of my nose. "Did you like the new position?" He shrugs.
     "I would rather be on top, but it was amazing. And the view in had of you...mmhmm fuck." I blush and stand up, offering him my hand. He forces himself​ up and leads me to the bedroom with a sexy glint in his eyes.

AN: Their engaged!!! Comment! Share! Be brave 🔪🔪🔪 -Veah