Different

Tris's POV
Telling him how I've been feeling, feels like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Tobias's hand squeezes my thigh as he looks intensely into my eyes. "Tris, I wish you would've told me how you were feeling."
"I wish I did too," I say. The door to our room opens and Jax slowly walks in. He climbs onto the couch and rests his head on arm, looking at Tobias.
"You feeling okay buddy?" He asks our son. Jax nods, eyes closed like the light of the room hurts them. "You still tired?" He nods slowly. I wrap my arms around him and run my fingers through his shirt brown hair.
"Do you wanna watch a movie til you fall back asleep?" I ask.
"Yes please," he answers softly. Tobias stands up and goes to where we keep the movies. He takes one out and puts it on the player. I don't know the name, but it's an old movie about a lost fish and if father is trying to find him. Jax lives it and has been watching it non-stop.
"I'm gonna start finish dinner," I say. Jax's grip on me tightens. Tobias and I lock eyes.
"I'll do it. I think he wants his mommy right now," he says and stands up. I watch the movie until Jax falls asleep. Slowly, I stand up and make my way into the kitchen.
I wrap my arms around Tobias's waist from behind as he chops up carrots. He turns around and kisses me. I grip his shoulders, drawing him closer. "I should finish cut-"
"That can wait," I tell him, pressing myself against him. Our lips find each others again and move together perfectly. His calloused hands travel down my back and to my ass, resting there. I pull away and look at him with a cocked brow. "Really?"
"What?" He says, moving his hands back up. I take his hand and lead him into the room, locking the door behind us. I push him onto the bed, earning a laugh from him.
I straddle his body, his hands on my waist, fiddling with the hem of my shirt. I unbutton his black button down. He sits up to take it off the rest of the way and removes my shirt as well.
××××××××××
"Tobias," I moan. He buries his face in my skin, nibbling on the sensitive skin. "St-" I can't finish what I'm saying though. This doesn't feel good like usual, instead it's more of a bearable pain or discomfort.
"You okay?" He asks breathless, looking at me now.
"Yeah," I lie. He kisses me again and continues his slow pace. "Tobias," I moan loudly, faking my orgasm just as he does. His body collapses onto me. I run my hands down his back.
"Your not okay," he says when he lays down beside me. "Will you tell me what's wrong?"
"I just wasn't...into it," I say. He moves my hair to the side. "I don't know. I just feel weird right now. I think what happens is just screwing with my head," I tell him.
"We don't have to do anything​ about this. She already said that he could go with her brother," he says. I shake my head.
"Tobias, I already said this. You won't be able to deal with knowing you have a son you don't know. Your not capable of that. And I'm more than happy to help you with this."
He look up at the ceiling. "I'm sorry for all of this. This is all my fault and now it's being thrown on you as well and I feel terrible for it." I run my hand down his chest.
"It is for your fault, but there's nothing you can do. Call her later," I say. He nods, closing his eyes.

AN: Next chapter will be a little time leaps. Comment what you think will happen!! Be brave 🔪🔪🔪 -Veah