Tears Of Happiness

Tris's POV
       I open the door to my parents home. Tobias looks down the way with a painful expression. I close the door and go to him. Tears are running down his face. I take his hand. "What's wrong?" I ask him. He sobs.
    "I hate it here," he says, his voice scratchy. I hug him close to me, looking into his now blood shot eyes, making the blue even more visible. "Right in that house, so much horrible things happened. Its like I can hear every yell and feel every whip again." Another sob wracks his body.
     "Baby, I'm here. Nothing will ever hurt you like that again," I tell him in the motherly voice I usually save for Jax and Damion. He leans down and kisses me. "We should get going inside." He nods, wiping his tears.
    We walk inside. My mom is reading to the kids the same book she used to read to Caleb and me, while my dad holds the boys on his lap, listening to the story as well.
    The boys stand and run over to us. Tobias picks up the boys, the muscles in his arms flexing. Oh how I wish I could jump his bones right now. I kiss their temples.
    "Your mom's doing good," I tell Damion. His face pales. "Well we should get going. You guys still coming over for lunch tomorrow?" I ask.
    "Yes, Hun. And they are just great kids. They both are angels," my mom says. My dad stands and hugs me tightly. Abnegation might not like affection, but my dad and I have always ignored that.
    "I love you," he tells me.
    "I love you too, daddy."
    ×××××××××
       I lay Jax's sleeping body in his bed and then go over to Damion. He smiles at me. "Do you want to hear something about your Mommy?" I ask. He shrugs. "She's doing really good and you get to go back home with her if you want Ina few months."
    His eyes begin to water. "I want to stay with you guys," he says. It breaks my heart. Its really his choice. "I want to stay with my brother. My dad. And my mom." My eyes widen. Is he confused?
      "Your mom is-"
     "Your my mommy," he says. Tears of joy and love fill my eyes. "Will you be my mommy?" I pull him to my chest.
    "Of course I'll be your mommy. And you can stay if you want. I love you so much, son," I say. He stands on the bed and kisses my forehead, cupping my cheeks. He lay's back down and let's me tuck him in.
     "Love you too."
   After he fell asleep I went on the room. I smile to myself as Tobias looks at me while putting a shirt on. "What's up with you?" He asks.
    "He asked me to be his mommy," I say happily. Tobias's eyes widen. "And he wants to stay with us. Tobias, he called me mom." Tears slip from my eyes as I smile.
   "He has the best mommy he could ever ask for," he says, wrapping his arms​ around me. I kiss him passionately.
     "You have no ideas how I happy I am right now. He's my son. I'm his mom now Tobias," I say. Tobias chuckles at me.
    "You always been his mom to him. He loves you, Tris. Just like Jax and I do."

  AN: I'm sorry this is short but I'm not home. But yeah. Comment! Share! Be brave |-/      -Veah