Saved

Tris:

       Tobias:

       Arden (15):

       Arden (15):

        Jax (16):

        Damion (sixteen):

        Damion (sixteen):

               Tris's POV       Tobias comes in with Arden on his back

               Tris's POV
       Tobias comes in with Arden on his back. He sets her down and stretches out his back. "I'm getting too old for that," he says as he wraps an arm around my waist. I rest my hand on his chest and shake my head. 
    "Your only 39, dad. Younger than most of my friends parents," she tells him. He grins cockily. I miss his cheek and go back to putting crumbs on the chicken. "That's cute," she says as she sits down.
   "What is?" I ask. Tobias sits down in the chair next to her.
    "You guys. All of my friend's parents aren't happy, divorced, or don't have sex anymore," she says. "You two love each other and don't hide it. It's beautiful cause it teaches me what a relationship should be like." I smile at her while Tobias raises a brow at our daughter.
    "How the hell do you know we still have sex?" He demands. She rolls her eyes.
   "You two should, mostly mom, should try to keep it down," she says with a light laugh. I blush and wink at Tobias. "Its nothing. A healthy relationship has sex-"
    "I'm not talking about this with you," Tobias cuts her off. The door opens and the boys walk in with their friend Gabe. They make their way over and sit down. I notice Arden looking at him dreamily. Oh if her father noticed.
    "How was training?" I ask them.
    "Good," they all answer. Gabe smiles and winks at Arden, making her blush and cover her face.
    "Oh, happy anniversary," Jax tells Tobias and I.
    "Thank you," Tobias says for the both of us as he gets up. "You kids better have your ear muffs on tonight." They all laugh and cringe.
    ×××××
      "There you are," I say as I go to the porch that over looks the city. "I was waiting for you in bed for twenty minutes. What are you doing out here?" He's shirtless and leaning against the railing.
   "Thinking about everything. How we've made it this far when we almost didn't at one point," he says, pulling me close to him. I search his eyes and wrap my arms around his neck. "You have idea how grateful I am for you and all you have done for our children and myself. And for you. We've gone through hell and back, but somehow made it back. I love you so much my six."
    He wipes away a tear from my cheek. "I love you too." He leans down and kisses me. I long for him to be closer to me. So much closer. Our chests press against each other as he bites down on my lip. I kiss his neck, making sure to leave a mark. He let's out a sexy growl.
     "I need to get you bed. Kiss every inch of your sexy body. Make you leave scratches on my back," he says into my ear. I smirk and pull back. We turn to walk in and see Arden sitting on the couch. "You okay, princess?" She shakes her head. We sit down in front of her.
    "You said I could talk to you about anything right?" She asks. We both nod. "If someone is in a relationship, but the person is only using you for sex, is that a form of emotional abuse?"
    Tobias leans on his elbows, looking at her intensely. "Please tell me this isn't about y-"
    "Its not, don't worry. Its about a friend of mine. You guys know her. Every time they get back from being with each other, she cries and tells me it huts that she knows she's being used. But she feels that he loves her."
    'Than yes, that's abuse," I tell her. She sighs. "Who's this about? You have to have to say now. We won't say anything."
    "Sarah," she blurts out. Jax's girlfriend. "He uses her for sex and she knows it. He says he loves her, but doesn't make I public. That's not live. I love my brother, more than anything, but he's hurting her." Tobias stands and stomps into Jax's room. Gabe comes out with fear in his eyes. I follow Tibias and go in.
    "What's up?" Jax asks us.
    "Do you think it's okay to use a girl like she's some sex toy?" Tobias demands. As Arden grew older, he became more protective over her and girls I general. He doesn't want her getting hurt or any female, so he's a taught our sons how to respect a women.
    "What do you mean?" He says. I stand awkwardly next to my husband.
    "Sarah. You using her. You understand that's extremely disrespectful," Tobias says loudly. Jax already knows not to say anything. "She's not an object. You respect her, genuinely love her. A relationship isn't based around sex."
     "Then what the hell is it based on? Its a form of showing you love someone-"
     "No. It based on love, truth, and so much more. Sex is important, but not that much. What your doing is a form.of abuse towards her. How do you think that makes her feel?"
    "Bad," he answers, his shoulders slumping.
    "As a girl, I know its a constant fear every women has that we'll be used for that. I'm disappointed in you, Jax," I say.
     We walk out if the room and back to the living room. Tobias stops before I do.
    ×××××
            Tobias's POV
      My fists clench as Gabe and Arden part from making out. He stands up and fixes his hair. "Sir-"
    "Don't you say a word," I say through clenched teeth. "Arden, go to your room. I'll be in for a second," I tell her. She stands and goes to her room. Their hands rush against each others as she passes. I step forward and punch him again. "Don't you ever go near my daughter ever again. I now what you do to girls. My daughter isn't going to be one of your hookup whores."
    Gabe looks guilty. "I love her. Please, believe that. I wouldn't tell you of all people if it weren't true. I'm so in love with her," he says. I didn't know they were together. I should have known with how they always sit close together, lock eyes, looking longingly at each other.
   "Leave." Tobias moves to go to Arden but I stop him.
    "You make me some coffee. I'll talk to her," I tell him. Kissing his shoulder, I move and go to her room. She looks up at me with tears in her eyes.
   "I should have told you. This is so messed up ad on sorry. We haven't done anything, we're waiting until we're both ready. I'm sorry." I brush her hair our if her face.
    "I wasn't going to lecture you. What just happened with Tobias and him is what happened with grandpa and him. He'll move past it."
     ××××
     "Hey," I say as I walk it to the living room. Tibias hands me the coffee and groans.
    "I don't want her getting hurt. With him that's what's going to happen." I just kiss his forehead and look at the door when it opens. Damion come in and rushes to me. He hugs me tightly, a sob wracking his back. I stand and tap his back, the leather rough at my skin.
    "Thank you," he tells me as he steps back.
    "For what?" I ask. He bites down on his lip.
    "For taking me in as your own sin and not some mistake child your husband made," he says. "I met her, Veronica, my birth mom. I love you so much for loving me. Your the best mom-"
     "Why'd you go see her?" I ask him. Tobias rests his hand in my back.
     "I don't know actually. But I one mom and that's you. I'm gonna so sleep, I feel like shit. Love you guys." I wipes tears away and look at Tobias.
    "He's yours baby. He's always been," he tells me. I smile and kiss him deeply. "Now let's go to the bedroom."

AN: This was the last chapter. I lived writing this thank you for reading and commenting. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪.  -Veah