Scared Of My Own Image

Tris's POV
      I turn around in shower and look up at Tobias. His eyes meet mine; their bright, but somehow dull at the same time. The feeling that he's getting unhappy is growing stronger for me. When he smiles at me it seems forced, he's hesitant to touch me, spends most his time at work or with the kids. This few shirt minutes in the shower together is the longest we've spent together.
   "I love you," he says for the first time in what seems like forever.
    "I love you," I reply. "When do you think I should go back to work?" I ask. He looks taken back by the question. I've been baking off from this cause I know what his answer will be.
     "I just don't think that's safe. Marcus and then aren't dead, they could be planning something. The last thing I want is for you to get taken again."
    "I have to do something. My head is getting to me," I tell him. His somehow perfect brows furrow. "Everything they said about me, about us, is starting to come back and I can't block it out. I'm gonna end up going crazy if I don't do something to distract me from it," I say.
    Tears escape my eyes. Everything I see myself in the mirror I feel pain or just disgust. That confidence I once had in our relationship is starting to fade into oblivion.
    "Talk to Tori then," he says. I lean up and kiss him. I miss him in so many ways; he might be right next to me, but he feels so far. He pulls away and stares at me before coming back in more passionately. This is the first time in weeks we've done more than just a peck on the lips or cheek. 
    I lift my arms up to wrap them around his neck, his skin wet. He picks me up and  presses me against the shower wall. Our lips move with each others hungrily. He moves his lips to my neck, tilting my head back.
    "Please," I moan. He pulls back and searches my eyes. "I need you."
     (Mature)
        "You sure?" He says. I nod, connecting our lips again. He lowers me down a few inches so he's at entrance and pushes into me. He bites down on my lip gently as he let's out a sort of growl.
     The water makes it slippery and more uncomfortable, but I don't care. He starts thrusting at a slow pace, letting me get used to him. I clench onto his neck, resting my head on his shoulder.
    The same pain I felt while I was taken comes back and I wince in pain. However, I feel like I can't tell him to stop cause I'm just brought back to getting hurt if I did. Tobias let's out a low moan as he grows closer.
    I squeeze my eyes shut and let tear fall. I force a moan and arch my back against him, faking my orgasm. He reaches his end not long after I fake mine. He stills inside me and moves his head so he's looking at me.
   "Your crying/ did I hurt you?'' He asks in pani.c. I force a smile.
   "No. I just-I missed you," I say. He kisses me softly and let's me get off of him. We finish our shower and go to the room. I try laying down, but can't lower myself. Tobias looks over at me in confusion.
    "Baby, what's wrong?" He asks. I get a sharp pain going through me.
    "Tobias," I say, starting to get nervous. "Can you help me?" I ask. He gets up and walks over, taking my and and tries laying me down. Tears escape my eyes. I shake my head. "I-I can't. It h-hurts too bad."'
    He grabs a shirt from the dresser puts it on and grabs his phone to call someone. A few minutes later Zeke shows up with a goofy smile. He looks over at me and rushes over. "Are you okay?" He asks.
    "Yes," I choke out. He helps me walk to Tobias. He picks me up and looks at his best friend.
    "Thank you," he says before rushing out, with me in his arms.

AN: what do you think is happening?? Comment and share!! Thank you for 12.7k reads!❤ Be brave 🔪🔪🔪     -Veah