Unforgivable

Tris's POV
I don't know what to do. He leaves the room and I just watch as he goes. As soon as the door closes behind him, I fall to the floor and clench my stomach in pain. It hurts so bad. The worst pain I've ever felt.
What makes this all worse, is the fact that he wasn't drunk, or high, or in some simulation, that was completely his choice to do. He turned into his father.
Him and I are both in the wrong. I know that what I did was wrong. He had the right to know. But I was being selfish; I wasn't ready to face the reality of the situation. I knew that when I told him that the baby is gone, it would become real. But that doesn't make it right. And I don't expect him to forgive me easily.
I crawl over to the bed and reach my arm up on the nightstand to find my phone. Once I find it, I find Christina's number and call. She answers soon we than I thought thankfully.
"Tris?" She asks when I don't say anything. Tobias's grip was so tight around my neck I'm still trying to breath correctly.
"I-need you to call Zeke and have him come over as soon as he can. Please," I say in a rough whisper.
"Okay, but can you tell me what's wrong?" She says. A sharp pain shoots through my lower abdomen; I bite down on my tongue so hard that I taste blood to stop from yelling. The door in the living room closes shut.
"Just get Z-Zeke," I say, barely able to say his name.
××××××××××
The door to the room swings open. I'm fighting the darkness that tries to over power me. Zeke runs over and kneels down. "Tris, your bleeding. Bad." I look down. It looks as of my period is a waterfall but I'm not even on it.
"Is Tobias here?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Can you please carry me to the infirmary. I can't walk," I say. He nods and picks me up. I force my hands to wrap around his neck to get a secure grip so he doesn't accidentally drop me.
×××××××××××
"She's loosing a lot of blood," I hear Marlene say. Its faint, but its there. My vision is starting to blur. "Tris, can you tell me wh-" I don't hear what else she has to say cause I give up and let darkness cloud my vision.
××××××××××
I wake in a hospital room feeling sore in my stomach. Looking around, I spot Chris and Shauna in the corner talking in a whisper. They notice I'm awake and rush over.
"Hey," I say. It still hurts to talk. In the wall is a mirror; I can see the faint bruises on my neck from Tobias's hand. My body shakes at the memory.
"How are you feeling?" Shauna asks. "Zeke said that you were bleeding bad when he carried you here and when he got you. Then you passed out and they had to take you into surgery. You almost had a collapsed lung from lack of breathing. Why would that be?"
"I don't know," I lie, coving for his ass. Is this how Evelyn felt? Scared of her own husband and having to lie when someone asks for the truth. "And I'm fine except for the fact that I'm extremely sore in my stomach."
The door opens and Marlene comes in, in her normal clothes. She coke over and hugs me. She looks like she knows something, or is suspicious. "You okay?" She asks. I nod.
The door opens again and the doctor I had when pregnant with Jonny comes in. He sits down on the stool next to me. "How long ago was that you were in the hospital?" He asks.
"Almost two months ago. Why?" I ask. He looks down at the clip board and back at me with sympathy. "Please just say it without that pity look. I'm not some kicked puppy."
"Speaking of kicked, that's what this might have been. Do you mind leaving?" He says, looking at my friends.
"They can stay. What's wrong?"
"You were pregnant again," he says. Tears flood my eyes. Shauna, Chris, And Mar all knew that I had lost the baby. "And whatever hard impact hit your stomach. Must had been at full force, because you had a miscarriage."
I violently shake my head. "I don't-"
"I'm sorry Tris. If there was something I could do or any of the doctors could do, we would do it, but there's nothing."
As soon as he leaves I break down in tears. What I did was bad, but what Tobias has done is unforgivable. He's caused me to lose my baby, our baby.

AN: WAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! What do you think she should do? Comment!! Be brave 🔪🔪🔪 -Veah