The crazy ex

HELLO PEOPLE!! IN THIS CHAPTER I WILL CHANGE POV'S SOMETIMES, JUST SO YOU KNOW! ON WITH THE STORY!

~~~~~

' He has a wife?!'

Just as I thought that, he came in.

" Who was that by the do.. Oh, Jenny. What are you doing here?" He asked Jenny, his wife.

" Do you even need to ask? I'm your wife Mark." She said and then turned to me. " Who is she?" She said she as I was dirt.

I answered before he could.

" I'm no one." I said and put on my shoes and jacket fast. I then left. Mark tried to stop me, but there isn't much you can do when your wife is there.

Once I was inside my house and the door was locked, I broke down. I cried.

Mark's POV

I was in the bathroom when I heard my doorbell ring.

Since it stopped, I'm guessing Kayla opened it.

Once I was done in the bathroom, I went to the door and that's when I saw someone I never wanted to see again.

" Who was that by the do.. Oh, Jenny. What are you doing here?" I asked my ex- wife. Well, we are still married since she is refusing to sign the papers. She believes we can work out our 'problems', when it was all her fault. She cheated on me - with my best friend - 3 times. She was accually one of the reasons I moved here. She wouldn't leave me alone, so I moved.

" Do you even need to ask? I'm your wife." She said and then turned to Kayla, who looked like she was going to pass out any moment. " Who is she?" The way she said she made me angry. She said it like Kayla was dirt on the floor.

Before I could answer, Kayla did.

" I'm nobody." She said and then started to put on her shoes and then her jacket. I tried to stop her, but there isn't so much you can do when your crazy ex is standing infront of you.

" Mark, who was that? Are you cheating on me?" My crazy ex asked.

" One, your asking if I cheated on you? We where over the moment I found you in bed with my best-friend Josh. And, no, I'm not sleeping with her." But I have. " Now get out and don't come back, unless you bringing signed divorce papers." I said, wanting to get her out.

" You'll come running back to me soon, Mark. Just watch. I'm not letting you go yet." She said before leaving.

She was wrong. I'm not going running back to her soon. If I was going to run back to anyone, it would be Kayla, the girl I was slowly falling for.

Kayla's POV

I cried for a while. It felt good to cry, to let it all out. But I was still sad, so I called the best person for the job, to get me happy again, to get me smile. It was my best girl friend Lola. She has always know how to make me happy, ever since we met in kinder garden.

I picked up my phone and called her.

Beep.Beep.Beep.

" Hello awesome Lola here, who am I speaking to?" I heard my best friend say.

" Hey, It's Kayla. Can you come over? I need some cheering up and loads of ice-cream."

" Sure, I'll be over in 10." She said and then hung up. She knew that when I bring in ice-cream, it's serious.

I took my phone from my ear and saw that I have 5 missed calls from an unknown number. Most likely Mark, he probably got the number from my files and since he is a teacher, he can access them.

I din't call him back. He lied to me about having a wife, I need to think. I think I deserve that.

10 minutes later, as promised, Lola knocked on my door. I opened the door and let her in.

A few minutes later we both where sitting on the couch, holing a bowl of ice-cream.

" So, what's wrong?" Lola asked, sounding concern.

" Well, it all started when I told him about the baby. He didn't react so well at first, so I left thinking he needed time to process it. I started walking in the rain and walked for about 10 minutes. Soon a car drove up next to me. It was Mark and he offered me a ride, he said we needed to talk and so we did, and it ended on good notes. Once he had driven me home, he ask me if I wanted to come over to his place and I said yes. Once there I had a great time. We talked and ate tacos, I without throwing up. But then he went to the bathroom and when he was in there someone rang the door bell. I opened the door and outside stood a woman. I asked who she was and she told me. Her name is Jenny Torez, Mark's wife." I said, on the edge of crying again.

......

...... Silence......

" OMFG!! I'm going to kill him!!!" Lola shouted, and that made me laugh. The thought of her killing Mark... It's just funny.

" Why... Why are you laughing when I just told you I was going to kill someone?" Lola asked confused, which just made me laugh more.

" You ... haha...Kill .... haha..Mark...ahah? Yeah.. I can't see that happening.." I said. When I said the last part I had calmed down and wasn't laughing anymore.

" Yeah.. Your kinda right.. It would be funny to watch wouldn't it? But, seriously, what are you going to do?"

" Honesty, I have no idea. I mean there might been a misunderstanding. Maybe they are divorced and she is refusing to let him go or he actually is happy married and likes to sleep around. What do you think?"

" Well, there is a possibility that they are divorced. I think you should ask him. And I mean now or else you won't be able to sleep, and that you need now that you are preggo!" Lola said and she is right. I need to speak to Mark, to clear all this up. Something's isn't what they seem after all.

We put our, now empty, bowls in the zinc and put on our shoes. Yes, Lola is coming with me or I won't go.

Once we have put on put stuff, I open the door. Outside, hand raised to put in the key in the lock, stood someone I wasn't expecting.

My mother, who wasn't supposed to be back for 3 weeks.

Geez, now I've got two woman's to worry about.