Chapter 11

We walked back inside to have Sam on Nialls lap crying into his shoulder. Once we she see's me we both run to eachother and cry into eachothers shoulder. We both grew up with him. 

Naill: I called him back to ask when the funeral is. It's in a couple of day's so you, sam, harry, and I are going with you to Texas tomorrow morning, at 3 am.

Sam's face came pale and cold. She had to see Austin, And Niall knew that. He looked nerveous, and she looked scared. I felt hands wrap around my waist. I turned around and our foreheads came together. 

Naill: Let's all get packed, and get some sleep. 

we all nodd and Niall and Sam walk into the other room and Harry and I in the other. 

- - - - - - Sam's Point of View - - -  - - - - 

Sam: Niall. are you okay?

Niall: Yeah. Why wouldn't I

He looks over at me flashing a fake smile

Sam: Okay. 

We both pack in complete silence. We both knew that Austin was going to try something to destroy EVERYTHING. 

- - - - - - Sarah's Point of View - - - - - 

Sarah: Keep Autsin AWAY from both Niall and Sam. 

Harry: Will do. Baby, Are you okay.

I look up and nod at him.

Sarah: Heh, Atleast we know I wont leave you for him.

I decided to loosen up the tention, But all Harry does is glare at me. 

Sarah: Sorry. I'm just trying to find good things in this.

Harry: Sarah, You're just hurting yourself. You just need some sleep and tomorrow Morning will be better. 

I smile and He comes around the bed and pulls me into a protective hug. 

- - - - - -  - Next morning- - - - - - - - 

I was awaken by Harry shaking me awake. I get up and pull on one of his hoodies and some pajama pants. My hair was already in a messy bun. He takes my hand and in the other me and his bag. Niall and Sam come in the same position. We both look at eachother and head out the door to the car. 10 minutes later we were boarding the plane. Here we go ._.