Chapter 5

Sam's POV ;

I woke up to Loud laughter so I woke up and threw on some back pajama pants and a gray long sleeve abecrombie v-neck that shows off my "Girly abbs" I peeked into the bus kitchen to see Sarah sitting on Harry's lap messing with his hair and harry's arms wrapped around her waist tightly. Louis sitting on Zayns Lap mimmicking Sarah's moves with Zayns arms awkwardly around louis's waist with Liam on the ground laughing and Niall siting on the counter pointing and laughing at Liam who is now in tears from laughing. I laughed and walked out to have evryone stop and look at me except from Liam who's now trying to stop laughing. Niall gets off the counter and hugs me.

Sarah ; hey louis copy this!

She leans into harry crashing her lips hard onto his intertwining her fingers into his curly hair and his arms pulling her close. She pulls back smiling and looks at louis and zayn. Zayn's eyes are wide open. He pushes louis off before he can make the move.

Louis; vein chill i'm not that gay to swat spit with you. But curly is quit cheeky so get over here babyy!

He winks at Harry

Sarah; woah there he's mine!

Harry laughs

Harry; I'm with her on this.

Sarah smiles and Niall walks us over to the counter and sets me on his lap.

Niall; WHO WANTS TO WATCH FINDING NEMO!

Sarah; THATS MY MOVIE HOEE!

Louis; LANGUAGE!

Sarah; AWHH YOU GUYS MADE ME INK!

Niall; SHARK BAIT WHOO HAHA

Harry;I'M OBNOXIOUS!

everyone burst out laughing. Sarah lays back resting her head on his chest and he playd with her hair.

Harry; you're to beautiful baby

Sarah; thank youuu!

She smiles real big and bites her lower lip.

niall picks me up and sets me on the counter and puts on Finding Nemo and gets back on the counter and brings a blanket and a pillow and puts me on his lap and covers us up. I lay down with him playing with ny hair. He bends down and kisses my neck ever so gently over and over again. He than kisses my jawline and than my lips. He starts off light I pull my hands up and around his neck pulling me closer to bring the kiss in tighter. he pulls me closer and starts kissing harder and faster. He pulls away and smiles and so do I. He whispers in my ear "be mine?" I nod like an idiot and he laughs.

Sarah; hey harry here's your part!

??; I'm obnoxious!

We all burst out laughing again!

??; awh you guys made me ink.

----------

After watching Finding Nemo we watched Monsters Inc and The Notebook. Knowing sarah she qouted that thing perfectly. Than the titanic than to finish the night off we watched marley and me to get Harry crying than Hangover to have sarah sing the Tiger song. I was offivially Niall Horans girlfriend! OMFG <3 this boy.

----------

Next day ; I woke up to warm hands rubbing my back and Nialls lips pressed to my back.

He was arched on his elbow grining from ear to ear

Niall; good morning beautiful

Sam; morning My irish ladd

we both laugh and pecks my lips. I turn over to see Sarah and Harry cuddled up together. They are NOT morning people.

sam; what.time is it

Niall; 12

He throws a pillow at harry and it hit sarah on accident.

Niall; shit!

Sarah wakes up angry.

Sarah; WHO THE FUCK WOKE ME UP!

Harry; baby calm down and go back to bed.

Sarah; youu!

She points to Me and Niall. I raise my hands up in defeance. zshe comes over and pushes me ouy the way and starts hitting Niall. Harry comes over and picks her up and puts he back to bed.

harry; dude.

Naill; I was aiming for you cyrly! We need to wake up we have tgat meeting with out manager. Shit about you dating her. He hates the publicity.

Harry; fuck! Aight